Website EACOP EITS Contractor
Electrical Instrumentation Control Telecom Security(EITS)
JOB ADVERTISEMENT for E&I Construction Manager – EACOP EITS Contractor
REFERENCE: 1068-ADVT-GAC EI-TZ-ELE-E&I Construction Manager
EITS Contractor (Electrical Instrumentation and
Telecommunications Systems) for the EACOP project,
requires the services of one E&I Construction Manager.
- Manage the planning, coordination and oversee the day- to-day E&I construction management of the given Projects;
- Be the Construction representative of EITS Contractor in front of Client.
- Adhere to Company Safety and Quality Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks throughout the Project.
- To plan, develop and organize the construction effort and to formulate the most cost-effective plan for timely completion within budget and to implement the execution of that plan.
- Define clear roles & responsibilities and deliverable requirements in terms of both scope and schedule to all the team members.
- Review man-hours and duration forecasts to completion for onshore construction and installation durations and resource requirements.
- Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented
- Ensure efficient and effective planning of the services delivered by Subcontractors;
- Coordinate the communication between Subcontractors and different EITS teams locally and internationally;
- Accountable for Subcontractors and Partners Safety and Cybersecurity compliance with EITS requirements throughout the life of agreement.
- Ensure that Subcontactors and own team are complying with all administrative processes: time sheet adherence, Activity Reporting, overtime and travel time control;
- Put in place relevant Management System to ensure perfect collaboration, and team collective dynamic
- Assess competency gaps and manage training needs of own team but also technicians employed by Subcontractors and Partners,
- Monitor and report to Project Manager of project details, including, progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the EITS Contractor management.
E&I Construction Manager Vacancy at EACOP EITS Contractor
We are looking for experienced staff who have the
- University Degree in Electrical / Electronics /Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering or Similar Degree.
- Masters degree in Technical/Engineering is an added advantage;
- 3-6 years’ experience minimum in Electrical Technical field, preferably 2 years with Schneider Electric equipments and systems is an added advantage.
- Generally good Technical knowledges of Schneider products is an added advantage;
- Familiar with Change management process;
- Strong Customer orientation mindset
- Experience in leading Engineering and/or Construction Companies / Contractors / Subcontractors; International experience is an added advantage
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Good computer and database skills
- Fluent in English & Kiswahili. French is an added advantage
- Valid Driving License, International driving license is an added advantage
- Self-Driven with a high level of professional and personal integrity
- Ability to build trust, engage cross functional teams, manage conflicts and create win-win relationship.
- Experience in Oil & Gas Sector is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates that meet the minimum requirements and have the capability should send their CVs in English by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; with the reference 1068-ADVT-GACEI-TZ-ELE -E&I Construction Manager as the subject by lates
01.12. 2023, 5:00 pm. East African Time (EAT)
Only candidates that meet the minimum requirements and pass an entry test will have the opportunity to be included in future interview processes. Please note that, should you not be contacted more than two weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful. COMPANY reserves the right not to consider applicants who do not meet all the minimum requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com