Website NORPLAN Tanzania Ltd
NORPLAN Tanzania Ltd (NORPLAN) is a multidisciplinary Consulting Engineers firm registered with Engineers Registration Board as a Local Consulting Company
NORPLAN Tanzania Ltd (NORPLAN) is a multidisciplinary firm of Consulting Engineers registered with Engineers Registration Board as a Local Consulting Firm under Registration Number LCF 092 and member of Association of Consulting Engineers Tanzania (ACET).
Due to the expansion of our consultancy services, we are seeking for applicants for the following posts with corresponding detailed job descriptions:
- Responsible for Field Engineering delivery of Construction Electrical Scope (Electrical/instrumentation) to Completion & Ready for Commissioning start-up.
- The installation, testing, pre-commissioning, up to ready for commissioning of electrical transmission systems, sub-stations, power generation equipment, motor control systems, power management systems, earthing systems, UPS, Transformers, ICSS, FGS, DCS, RTU, CCTV, ESD, ECSS, ACS, communication, emergency lighting, and other electrical equipment, diverse integrated control systems, SCADA, ISS, PAGA, and varied industrial instrumentation.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that electrical equipment is delivered, installed, tested, and commissioned in accordance with the PROJECT requirements.
- Providing Electrical Field Engineering support and expertise to the Project team.
- Ensuring all Electrical discipline project deliverables are executed and handover according to project QHSE requirements.
- Responsible for monitoring Construction Contractors technical compliance and quality standards.
- Ensure the Electrical Master records are maintained and approved as red mark-ups on the Engineering Documents to the as built procedure.
- Provide Field Engineering support to construction and commissioning activities.
- Experience in loop checking, instruments calibration: E&l panel power up, FAT, SAT & ISAT.
- Experience in Electrical, Instrumentation and Telecom systems like, UPS, Power system, Transformers, ICSS, FGS, DCS, RTU, CCTV, ESD, ECSS, ACS, communication, emergency lighting, etc.
- Ensuring that instrumentation and associated equipment is delivered, installed, tested, and commissioned in accordance with the PROJECT requirements.
- Ensure all Instrument discipline project deliverables are executed and handover according to project HSEQ requirements.
- Support and Collaborate with the home office engineering design team to properly implement design change and provide all engineering site support.
- Ensure that contractors construction team implements and executes the construction scope as per technical specification quality standards and project schedule requirements
- Review Construction Method Statement to ensure delivery and quality of construction work packs.
- Ensure that the engineering response to the TQ’s are expedited and Contractors implements changes corrections on site.
- Support Construction schedule from area construction to system/sub system completion.
- Degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline or Company agreed discipline qualifications that support the Electrical engineering management and construction execution of onshore Pipeline and related AGI, MST facilities and EITS infrastructure works scopes.
- Chartered Engineer or Registered Engineer hold a membership of a related Professional Institute or certification body (preferred).
- 10 years’ experience in conceptual & detailed design of Oil and Gas facilities and process equipment.
- Comprehensive understanding and sound knowledge of construction execution of onshore Pipeline and related AGI, MST facilities and EITS infrastructure works scopes.
- Experience in Brown and Greenfield construction projects.
- Previous experience in a similar role in EPC project.
Electrical Engineer Job Vacancy at NORPLAN Tanzania Ltd
Mode of Application:
Qualified Candidates should send applications to the EMAIL address indicated below
so as to reach the undersigned within 21 days from the first appearance of this advert
in newspapers. The application letter should be enclosed with:
- Curriculum Vitae with two referees
- Copies of relevant certificates and awards
- One passport size photograph attached to application letter.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Apply to: The Managing Director NORPLAN Tanzania Limited Consulting Engineers and Planners P.O.Box 2820 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org