Website Kafika House
Transforming childhood | Surgical rehabilitation for children living with treatable disabilities in Tanzania
Enrolled Nurse & Therapist Job Vacancies at Kafika House
Join our Karatu team
Who we are
Formerly The Plaster House, Kafika House was established in 2008 to provide a unique and loving home away from home for children receiving pre- and post operative care and rehabilitation for a surgically correctable disability. We have facilities in Arusha, Moshi and Karatu, and are currently recruiting for Kafika House Karatu.
1.Enrolled Nurse (minimum certificate in Nursing) – 1
2.Therapist (Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist) – 1
· Minimum work experience of 3 years in relevant position
· Working or worked within a children’s environment for at least 1 year Relevant education
· Trained in clubfoot casting preferred (for the Therapist position) Proficient in written and spoken English and Swahili
· Computer literate (including Microsoft Office and Google Suite)
· Integrity: Maintain high ethical standards, both personally and professionally; show integrity and fairness in dealing with others. Demonstrate confidentiality when required.
· Initiative: Be proactive, identify challenges, and find solutions to resolve problems and conflicts.
· Planning and time management: Manage one’s work in an orderly and transparent manner, carrying it out with an eye for detail and accuracy. Set goals and priorities in an effective manner, meet deadlines, and endeavour to always achieve a high standard of workmanship.
· Teamwork: Cooperate and work well with others in the pursuit of team goals: share information and support others.
· Flexibility: Adaptable, receptive to new ideas, willing and able to adjust to changing demands and circumstances.
Application deadline: 11th February 2024
Send your application letter, resume, education certificate and up to date practicing license for the relevant position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!