Website TUI Group
TUI is the world’s leading tourism group.
Executive Sous Chef Job Vacancy at TUI Group
Join The Mora as Executive Sous Chef and ensure the highest cleanliness and presentation standards across bedrooms, facilities, and hotel guest areas. You will support your team to consistently deliver great guest experience, exceeding expectations and presenting the luxury hotel brand at its very best.
About The Job
- Represents Food & Beverage on hotel’s executive committee in Executive Chef’s absence.
- Conducts meetings and ensures effective departmental communication.
- Guarantees exceptional guest service by all culinary staff.
- Ensures excellent service to internal customers as well.
- Handles guest and internal complaints efficiently and courteously.
- Oversees smooth operation of culinary departments in Executive Chef’s absence.
- Coaches and observes colleagues to maximize their productivity and guest satisfaction.
- Optimizes profit centres while upholding the brand promise.
- Minimizes cost centre expenses while meeting guest expectations.
- Manages compliance with financial, safety, and licensing regulations.
- A friendly, supportive, and open minded individual
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- Previous culinary experiences highly desirable.
- Customer focused with an eye for detail and delivering high standards.
- Physically resilient, eager to learn and a great team player.
- Able to confidently lead an international hotel department.
- Build and maintain effective communication across your department and other departments promoting teamwork and collaboration.
- Languages required – Strong English required for this role. Other European languages would be advantageous.
About Our Offer
- Competitive salary as standard.
- Additional reward model including financial, travel, health & wellbeing, and lifestyle.
- Accommodation in the hotel with full board in main restaurant.
- Return ticket every 12 working months (for expat).
- Working within a fast-growing international hotel company within the world’s leading tourism group.
- We promote career development with a wide range of international opportunities across our business with an exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons.
The Mora is a new 5* hotel brand, combining laid-back, contemporary luxury with a highly tailored and flexible approach that lets guests follow their mood into the moment. Whether it’s breakfast at 2pm, a relaxing spa treatment on the beach, or downtime in the room with a favorite cocktail, they set the schedule for a holiday that is an energy source for life. We are driven by curiosity and inquisitiveness, constantly seeking to reimagine the ordinary to elevate the experience for every guest. Because we know it’s not just the grand gestures that make a stay remarkable, it’s all the small moments too.
TUI is the world’s leading tourism group. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 400 hotels, 15 cruise liners and many incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof. This integrated offering enables us to provide our 27 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions.
How to Apply :
Recommended: Read our Job Tips Here to enhance your Application