PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand.
Finance – Senior Associate Job Vacancy at PwC Job Vacancy at PwC
Line of Service
Internal Firm ServicesIndustry/Sector
Senior AssociateJob Description & Summary
Bring your experiences. Grow your skills. Make your mark. Our community of solvers is ready to apply your expertise in new and unexpected ways. You’ll be empowered by a career that’s flexible, human-led, tech-powered and purpose-driven.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a passionate community of solvers working together in unexpected ways to create solutions that untangle some of the world’s most complex problems. We combine perspectives and technologies to create new solutions, and help our clients build trust and make a lasting difference. We’re a network of firms in 152 countries with 327,000+ people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Advisory and Tax services.
A career in Finance will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning, data analysis and reporting. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, maintaining accurate ledger accounts, reconciliation of various accounts, compliance with statutory tax requirements and periodic reporting locally and regionally.
PwC Tanzania invites applications from qualified candidates for the position below:-
Finance – Senior Associate
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: –
- Incharge of all receivable accounts, sundry debtors and related withholding tax accounts
- Daily update of all collections in Oracle application and prepare debtor reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Prepare all schedules relating to accounts receivable, monitor and report on collections & billings
- Prepare and reconcile Inter-territory debtors list on a monthly basis; communicate the list with the relevant team every period end and actively follow up on all items arising from the review
- Agree balances with all countries according to the ledger balances
- Perform inter-entity reconciliation on supplier accounts
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements on a monthly basis; follow up with the bank & finance team on any unexplained items
- Reconcile withholding tax on the TRA portal against the ledger
- Post all standing orders transactions, bank charges, overdraft interests amounts, etc
- Involved in preparation of monthly operating statement (management accounts)
- Assist in preparation of balance sheet report and take lead in forecasts preparations
- Assist with the annual budgeting process
- Involvement in preparation of financial statements at year-end
Finance – Senior Associate Job Vacancy at PwC
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Relevant professional qualification (CPA/ACCA)
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in the Accounting / Finance field
- Experience with Oracle application will be an added advantage
Desirable skills and attributes
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Organisational and time management skills
- Communication skills – written and spoken
- Report writing skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and the ability to evaluate a situation in a logical and methodological way
- Collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment
If you are keen to grow your career your own way and to discover how a career with PwC will benefit you, find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.co.tz and apply online before 20 January 2023. Your career path will be unique, diverse, and exceptional as we give you the best opportunities to excel and shine.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date January 20, 2023
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.com.