Website Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited (KSCL), the largest producer of sugar in the country.
Financial Analyst/Accountant Job Vacancy at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
The successful candidate will be responsible for General Ledger month end close and providing accurate, reliable, and complete historic financial information to all stakeholders.
Specific Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepare (if applicable) and process journal entries.
- Responsible for intercompany reconciliations and reporting.
- Prepare relevant sub-ledger reconciliations.
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations.
- Timeous and accurate response to all matters raised regarding General Ledger close.
- Prepare country on page (COAP) with balance sheet notes.
- Manage the interim and final external audit.
- Prepare year end reporting pack in compliance with IFRS.
- Prepare Company’s annual financial statement in accordance with IFRS.
- Respond to audit inquiries timeously.
- Perform internal controls review as per agreed plan.
- Responsible for fixed asset registration of the business.
Job Qualification And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized institution
- 3 years relevant working experience
- A holder of CPA/ACCA
- Experience working in an audit firm will be an added advantage
Terms of Service: The successful candidate will be engaged on a Permanent Contract.
All interested candidates, who meet the above requirements should apply for the position on or before 22nd January 2024.
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disability are highly encouraged to apply.