Website Rivertrees Country Inn
Rivertrees Country Inn offers accommodations in Arusha. The property has a swimming pool and a restaurant.
Rivertrees Country Inn is looking for a dynamic and experienced person to take on the role of Financial Controller in Arusha, Tanzania.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for managing all accounting and financial matters of the company; administer Legal and Human Resource functions as assigned; continually improve the organization’s financial and accounting systems and controls; provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing reports, statutory reporting, audits and tax.
- Handle the legal and contractual matters of the company.
- Establish costing and budgets for proposed projects.
- Manage the accounting department.
- Assist with administration and office secretarial work.
- Prepare payroll and other payments.
- Approve Local Purchasing Orders.
- Prepare monthly cash requirements and ensure adequate cash balances are available.
- Perform End-of-Month account closing;
- Co-ordination, preparation and submission of periodic financial statements and other reports as required.
- Perform project specific accounting (project costing, budget vs. actual analysis, etc)
- Complete statutory requirements and audit function.
- Proper and timely filing of Annual Income Returns and other Income Tax Assessments.
- Review computations and check accuracy of all payments.
- Identify, analyze, and rectify accounting problems and mistakes.
- Perform weekly backup of accounting system.
- Any other duties assigned within.
Financial Controller Job Vacancy at Rivertrees Country Inn
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate that they possess:
- Tanzanian citizenship.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Deep understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Superior leadership abilities and financial decision-making skills.
- Systematic organization.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to accurately record information.
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Find and recognize important information.
- Recognize the nature of a problem.
- Ability to interpret the company’s financial condition.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide quickly and correctly.
- Expert understanding of financial statements and the ability to react with meaningful strategies.
- Excellent computer systems and excel skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Outcome-driven outlook.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or business management.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certificate.
- 3 to 6 years in a management accounting role.
- Experience working in the hospitality industry is preferred.
Gross Monthly Salary Range: TZS 4,800,000 – 5,760,000
Check Out : Important Tips to use during a Job Search
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.