Website WASSHA Incorporation Tanzania
WASSHA Inc is a Japanese company incorporated in 2013 to deliver electrical power to people in off-grid areas.
Tanzania, United Republic of , Dar es Salaam , Dar es Salaam
Energy / e-commerce
Group Internal Audit and Quality Improvement Manager
Employees, Management & Customers
Ability and Skills:
Work under pressure
good knowledge of accounting principle
Dependable & team player. , Attention to details , Result oriented.
Kiswahili , English
To enhance and protect organizational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight. To review WASSHA Inc. and its group’s internal controls and procedures and provide independent and objective advice to the management.
Group Internal Auditor Job Vacancy at WASSHA Incorporation Tanzania
- Draft risk-based annual audit plans detailing the scope, nature, and timing for the WASSHA group, not only Tanzania but also other countries for confirmation by the internal audit manager
- Develop internal audit checklist and other audit tools
- Carry out internal audit activities as per the approved annual plans and any additional instruction by the internal audit manager.
- Collect, handle, and keep data and information during and after the audit activities appropriately.
- Identifying risks within the group and propose appropriate controls to mitigate risks
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with departmental leaders and report significant issues to management
- Prepare audit reports and submit them to the internal audit manager within an agreed timeline.
- Assist development of internal control and quality improvement culture.
- Guide respective managers and team leaders to be able to implement agreed countermeasures from past audit findings.
- Analyse organisations processes and provide advice to the management for efficiency improvement
- Follow up on external auditor’s recommendations for the review of management
- Conducting investigations as requested by management
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree in business administration or any relevant field
- CIA as added advantag
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in internal audit, quality improvement, compliance, or similar function.
- Practical experience of leading organisational wide process improvement project
- Directors and other senior managers
- Compliance managers
- External Auditors
- Legal service providers
- Able to effectively apply audit methodology and techniques
- Process analysis and designing
- Knowledge and practical skill of using enterprise risk management framework
- Compliance knowledge
- Strong data and process analysis skills
- Logical thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent in report writing skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent in business English both oral and written
- French and Portuguese language as added advantage
- High level of integrity and transparency
- Open to learn
- Good listener
- Please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for the application: Tuesday, 10th January 2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com