Houst, a property management company.
Guest Experience Agent Job Vacancy at Houst
We’re Houst, a property management company. Our mission is to make Houst the global home of hosting. We’ve signed up thousands of happy hosts, helping them to make over £115,000,000 in earnings.The business has expanded worldwide – we’re operating in over 20 cities globally, from Auckland to Lisbon, and there’s a lot more to come. We have three types of customers (hosts, guests and cleaners), we built the Houst product for our hosts. From holidaymakers to full-time landlords; host happiness is central to everything we do.
The focus of the Guest Experience Team is to answer all inbound communications quickly and to a defined high standard – our support team always acts in the best interest of the host and the guest. You will provide the best service to all Houst guests via phone and email so you will be required to have great written and verbal communication skills.
You will be dealing with different customers, escalating cases when required, and interacting with other teams to resolve issues to the highest standard. Therefore you will have to be a good team player and pay special attention to detail. If you have worked in a fast-paced environment you will know that you require to be well organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Hold South African citizenship or valid work permit for South Africa.
- Fluent in English. (Mandatory)
- Previous experience in the customer service environment. (Desirable)
- Business proficiency in other European languages. (Desirable)
Guest Experience Agent Job Vacancy at Houst -South Africa
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work.
- Laptop – For business use
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.