Website Williamson Diamond Limited (WDL)
Williamson Diamond Limited (WDL) is Tanzania’s only large-scale diamond producer.
Guest House Supervisor – Advertisement
Applicants are invited to apply for the existing position mentioned above.
Position Title: Guest House Supervisor
Location: Williamson Diamonds Limited, Mwadui, Shinyanga
Report to: Guest House Administrator
Summary: Williamson Diamond Limited (WDL) is Tanzania’s only large-scale diamond producer. The mine is an open pit operation based upon the 146-hectare Mwadui kimberlite pipe, which is one of the world’s largest economic kimberlites. . For over 80 years, Williamson Diamond Limited has lived side by side and co-existed peacefully with the communities around Mwadui, while implementing a wide range of development programs for the last ten years, focusing on promoting the lives and livelihoods of the communities surrounding Mwadui Mine Site.
Role Description:To oversee, quality control and direction overall hospitality services and guest house supervision.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To conduct general administration tasks.
- Supervise working of all cooks and housekeepers and provide training practically to all to ensure effective guest services and maintain work schedule for all and allocate appropriate resources as per requirements.
- Develop and maintain all capital budgets and provide optimal level: of services to all guests and visitors coming to the facility.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of all guest house supplies and provide staff with all supplies as per requirement.
- Double checking guest house maintenance work and attending to guests personal requests.
- Report of any equipment or furniture in need of replacement and ensure that the housekeeping staff complies with all safety and sanitation policies/procedures.
- Ensure that the prescribed standards of cleanliness are met.
- Ensuring well maintenance of guest house premises as to provide clean, tidy and wholesome environment to its inhabitants and visitors.
Guest House Supervisor Job Vacancy at Williamson Diamond Limited (WDL)
Minimum Requirements for all applicants:
- Diploma in food and beverage/hotel Management.,
- A minimum of 3 year’s working experience in hospitality industry at Supervisory level.
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Swahili Other required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent organizational, customer service and time management skills.
- Excellent gust house relationship and management skills.
- Professional discreet and calm demeanor.
- Comforting and patient personality.
Mode of Application:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their applications describing how they qualify for the positions. They should also send detailed CV, copies of certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses before 18th April 2023 at 16hrs00. Via the following address:
Human Resources Manager,
Williamson Diamonds Ltd,
P 0. Box 23,
Or drop the same through the following email, firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please complete an external job application form available Form for Job Application
Williamson Diamonds Limited supports the Mineral policy (2009) of Tanzania and is committed to ensure adequate development of local technical capacity to service the mining industry; and to employ local experts available and develop succession plans for Tanzanians to take over expatriate positions. Pre-screening, profile testing, on mine assessments, medical and security clearances form part of the minimum requirement and selection process. Short listed candidates will be required to attend a panel interview. Employment of the successful candidate is subject to passing on mine induction and the aforementioned criteria.
If you do not hear from us after 30th May, 2023 please consider yourself unsuccessful. Williamson Diamonds Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Petra Diamonds does not at any time require any form of payment for recruitment purposes. If you are approached in this regard, you should report the incident immediately via one of the following hotlines:
Phone Call:+255 28 276 3872 +255753 095150 +255767744 617; Email: wdlhelpdeskOpetradiamonds.co.tz.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com