Website Mwiba Holdings Limited
Mwiba Holdings Limited is registered Tanzanian Company under Companies Ordinance (Cap. 212) and a leading Hospitality company.
Guide Job Vacancies at Mwiba Holdings Limited– 4 Positions
Mwiba Holdings Limited is a registered Tanzanian Company under Companies Ordinance (Cap. 212) and a leading Hospitality Company with Operations in Arusha, Meatu-Simiyu and Mara Regions.
We are currently looking for Guide candidates (4 positions) to be part of our team to support tour guiding matters and enhance Photographic Safari Experience to all group companies’ clients and this position will be based in Meatu Tanzania with periodic movement to all other Employers camps at Serengeti.
KEY RESULT AREAS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Plan tours and leads visitors through points of interest while providing useful and interesting information to the company clients.
- Ability to solve every day problems and take charge in any emergencies occurred while on duty.
- Transporting and accompanying company tourists with considerations of the company clients’ schedule/charts
- Familiarizing yourself with the layout and history of the region or establishment in which you will be working.
- Planning alternate activities in the event that cancellations, closures, or weather prohibit you from attending scheduled events.
- Determine if any guests have physical restrictions that should be considered.
- Span the roles of educator, host and escort including preparing and giving presentation to the company’s clients.
- Planning routes in accordance with weather forecasts and the length of each tour.
- Translating and interpretation of relating tour guiding matters to the clients on behalf of the Company.
- Ensure the clients have of all permits required in case of guiding in any areas needs permit as a requirement before guiding service done and as per parks guidelines.
- Demonstrates and promotes flexibility and adaptability towards changing working hours and shifts according to the requirements of a 24-hours operation.
PROFESSIONAL AND INTERPERSONAL DETAILS
- Diploma/bachelor’s degree in tourism or related field from a recognized University
- Proven proficiency in computerized applications to Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and basic Google Suite.
- Valid Driving License-Class C
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience working in tourism hospitality.
- Excellent leadership abilities and communication skills to communicate with guests.
- Have the ability to work through periods of high demand and be ready to work after hours or on weekends.
- Highly motivated, self-disciplined and well organized.
- A meticulous degree of pride in their personal presentation.
- Highest level of commitment and dedication especially in dealing with negative situations and the ability to think out of the box.
- Be able to work independently.
- Humble, yet driven with a track record of performance
- Effective time Management and attentive to details.
- Work closely with the team, flexible and eager to learn new things.
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resumes and copy of certificates to P & C Office (for hard copies or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mwiba Holdings Limited offers equal employment to qualified men and women and if you are not contacted by the people & Culture department within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful.
Please forward applications before 07th February 2024.
Recommended: Read our Job Tips Here to enhance your Application