Website Chem Chem Philanthropy and Safari
The mission of the Chem Chem Association, a non-profit organisation, is founded on the deep love and respect that our founders, Fabia and Nicolas
Job Title: Housekeeper
Reports To: HOD Housekeeping
Company: Un Lodge En Afrique (Chem Chem Philanthropy and Safari)
Camp:CCL/LCC/FCC Location: Manyara,vilima vitatu, Babati.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide basic housekeeping duties including changing the sheets, changing and arranging the towels, restocking toilet supplies, vacuuming, dusting and rearranging the room.
- To ensure that the Housekeeping department provides the highest standards of excellence in product,physical atmosphere and service.
- Perform all duties with respect and according to company standards.
- Ensure proper professional working relationships with all departments and divisions within the Lodge.
- Ensure all rooms are clean and ready for guests always.
- Report any maintenance issues in the book and communicate with the Maintenance team immediately.
- Reporting any guests complaints incidents of suspicious
- Assist with laundry team including washing,drying ,ironing and sorting linen Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies,
- Notify superiors of any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace them when appropriate
- Stay strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
- Diploma/Certificate in Hotel Management/Hospitality or related field from the recognized university/college
- Working experience of not less than 3- 4 years as a housekeeper in the hotel industry/ in a well recognised hotel or lodge.
- Protocol Communicate fluently in English
- Must work accurately under pressure
- Team player with a positive attitude and enthusiasm and teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Good computer skills, especially in word, excel, email and internet
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their cv,names and contact information (Email addresses and telephone numbers) of three referees.The candidate must clearly indicate the title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement )on the heading of the email.Application should be submitted to the Human Resources email, email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline For the Application; 5th February 2024.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! Un Lodge En Afrique (Chem Chem Philanthropy and Safari )does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to this number 0787985598