Website Vodacom Tanzania Plc
Vodacom Tanzania Limited is Tanzania's leading cellular network company.
HR Services Specialist Job Vacancy at Vodacom Tanzania Plc
What you’ll do
Responsible for driving exceptional employee experience through the delivery of solutions and operational support, in line with business strategy within the HR Services function. Provides centralized HR Services support offering advice and consultancy support on the interpretation of standardized HR processes and plans spanning reward & and benefits, employee queries, policies, and other HR transactions.
Ensure the accuracy of all HR data provided to stakeholders and represent the local market in group projects and lead local system changes and implementations.
• Drive the culture of process improvement with a focus on automation, self-service, data integrity, and excellent service to HR internal customers.
• Executes HR processes and activities for example Leave Management, Monthly headcount reporting, overtime, Leave, etc.
• Identify processes that need re-engineering and take appropriate action.
• Facilitate and lead change management for all HR projects and promote adoption.
HR Systems & Transformation
• Proactively be hands-on in the implementation, testing, and change of HR systems and processes.
• Operationally monitors the HR systems and databases.
• Supports the HR Services function in the transformation of the HR function’s operational efficiency through standard processes and integrated systems.
• Works hand-in-hand with other centres of expertise including the HRBP’s to ensure that staff data is up to date in HR systems and continuously improves HR data integrity.
• Act as a liaison to all employees’ third-party service providers and ensure quality services are offered as per the agreed MOU, expectations, and needs.
• Work closely with HRBPs, center of expertise, and other HR global stakeholders in Service Centers and technical service desks on day-to-day HR Operations.
Delivering Exceptional Employee Experience
• Excellent management of EIC portfolio in adherence to Vodafone global standards and ways of working.
• Drive the adoption of HR systems and promote self-service culture through employee awareness.
• Ensure 100% compliance on cascaded global targets in EIC, proper channel utilization, processes, and onboarding.
• Provide advisory services to employees on all HR policies and process queries to ensure a positive employee experience.
• As HR knowledge manager, drives improvement of services KPIs and employee adoption of HR channels
• Ensures accurate processing of data flow from HR Systems for improved and accurate payroll data integrity.
• Coordinate efforts between payroll and other external stakeholders for all payroll-related and relevant information sharing.
• For operational reasons and business continuity purposes, an HR Services Specialist may be expected to participate in the Payroll Administration.
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
What’s in it for you
Together we can
To apply for this job please visit opportunities.vodafone.com.