Website Tai Tanzania
Pioneers in the field of Social and Behavioral Change Communication (SBCC) in Tanzania.
Human Resource & Admin Intern Job Vacancy at Tai Tanzania
Tai Tanzania is an innovative youth-led organization that uses the power of combining data, storytelling and technology to inspire behavior changes among young people based on stories from the community. We produce edutainment contents such as animation film, music, and comics’ posters.
Tai was founded in 2012 and registered in 2013. Tai’s vision is to create social behavioral change in order to live in a society where youth are responsible leaders in ensuring sustainable development. In order to do so, Tai focuses on creating environments that will foster adolescents’ access to school, since education plays a crucial role in children’s and adolescents’ future lives.
Job Title: Human Resource & Admin Intern (International)
Report to: Head of Operation and Programs
Duration: 6 Months – 1 Year
Location: Tanzania, Dar es salaam
Time: 40 hours per week
This position involves working closely with Human Resource & Admin Officer/Manager to develop tools, system and review the human resource.
policies and strategies. The position will also support team engagement, team building and performance evaluation.
1. TALENT ACQUISITION
● Review and develop staff capacity building and retention strategy
● Support the HR Officer/Manager in the recruitment process
● Engage with line managers and staff to develop organization succession plan
● Review staff performance & evaluation tools in alignment with the organization succession plan
● Conduct employees’ satisfaction survey to determine staff needs
● Assist the HR Officer/Manager to identify, organize and conduct staff training
2. TEAM ENGAGEMENT
● Creatively lead the team building activity.
● Assist the HR Officer/Manager to plan, organize and conduct the office events
3. PLANNING, REPORTING AND POLICY
● Contribute to the human resource departmental annual planning
● Compile events/weekly/monthly departmental reports
● Assist the HR Officer/Manager to review the organization policies relating to Human
Resource, PSEA etc
● Any assigned task by the HR Officer/Manager
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
● Applicant must hold a Bachelor degree/Postgraduate in Human Resource, Business Administration, Labor relations or any relevant field. Masters or PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP certification will be an added advantage
● Demonstrated broader knowledge in HR systems and tools
● Experienced working with the NGO and demonstrated good team building ability
● Must have at least one (1) year working experience in relevant context.
● Excellent in written and oral communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and motivation statement to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Job Application. The deadline for application will be on February 1, 2024 and only shortlisted will be contacted for the Interview.
See also: How to Get Employed in Tanzania