Website Enza Zaden Africa Ltd.
Enza Zaden Africa Ltd is a horticultural company that produces high quality hybrid seeds.
Human Resource Generalist Job Vacancy at Enza Zaden Africa Ltd.
Enza Zaden Africa Ltd is a horticultural company that produces high quality hybrid seeds. The seeds produced are all exported to the mother company based in the Netherlands. After thorough quality checks the seeds are re-exported all over the world under the Enza Zaden logo.
Know more about us at http://www.enzazaden.com
Enza Zaden Africa Ltd has a job opportunity for:
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
Position Type:Staff Position
Reports to: Human Resource Business Partner
Job Location: Arusha, Tanzania
Objective of the Role: Responsible for all administrative tasks related to Human Resource, ensuring accurate record-keeping, compliance with statutory requirements, and effective communication with employees.
- Manage personnel files, ensuring they contain up-to-date information.
- Complete employees’ forms for NHIF, NSSF, and CRDB Bank, ensuring accurate registration with respective institutions.
- Oversee administrative record-keeping for attendance, leave, and permissions, monitoring diligently.
- Communicate information to employees effectively and tactfully.
- Observe and adhere to GSPP and farm protocols.
- Perform any other tasks as required by management.
- Facilitate the onboarding process for new hires, ensuring a smooth first-day experience and handling all related administrative tasks, including data entry and compliance checks.
- Assist with employee-relations matters, such as leave of absences and grievance issues, providing administrative support during the progressive discipline process.
- Maintain accurate employee records, both hard and electronic copies, manage contracts, and handle filing tasks.
- Update data on the HR ERP system (IBMS).
- Monitor attendance and leave applications, and prepare and manage weekend plans.
- Handle social and condolences issues and assist with company events planning.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the importance of confidentiality, discretion, and sound judgment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in HR administration, preferably as a Generalist.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using HR ERP systems.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Must have proficient skills in both English and Swahili languages.
We offer a competitive salary, benefit package and an innovative environment. Teamwork, entrepreneurship, drive, a passion to learn and to share knowledge, respect for sustainable development and integrity are our most precious values. Our international work environment offers a range of possibilities to motivated, qualified people with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com by the 11th February 2024 .Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered. Please include “HR Generalist Application” in the subject line.
Note: This opportunity is exclusively available for Tanzanian Nationals.
Only individuals possessing the necessary qualifications and skills should submit their applications. While we appreciate all applicants, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
Enza Zaden is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
*Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.