Kilimanjaro Co-operative Bank Limited
JOB TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
JOB REPORTING TO: GENERAL MANAGER
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent:
LANGUAGE: English and Swahili
Human Resource Business Partner shall assist the bank to provide strategic guidance in human resources management function of the Bank to optimize HR in executing bank Business Strategy and in line with operating policies, Personnel Manual, Circulars and directives issued from time to time by Management and the Board of Directors.
- Plan, direct and control the human resources activities of the Bank including recruitment and selection, training and staff development, compensation, rewards and benefits, safety and health, welfare and industrial relations
- Develop and implement human resources strategies in relation to personnel policies, procedures and practices.
- Recommend the development of employee terms and conditions of service.
- Advice heads of business units on the administration and interpretation of staff regulations and conditions of service and personnel policy of the Bank.
- Lead, manage and develop the human resources department team, services and functions.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of the bank-wide Performance Management Systems (PMS).
- Oversee and administer performance management system for senior staff.
- Develop, control and oversee the implementation of bonus and incentive schemes.
- Oversee and administer Staffing and Succession Plans.
- Oversee the implementation of bank-wide training and development programs.
- Develop and oversee implementation of high potential and senior cadre’s career development plans.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of remuneration and benefits scheme.
- Develop staff communication strategy.
- Maintain an efficient human resources management Information System
- Develop and implement human resources information system (HRIS) policy and advice on appropriate systems acquisition and use.
- Oversee recruitment and selection of staff.
- Develop policies, procedures and systems aimed at attracting and retaining high caliber employees.
- Oversee employee relations to provide a constructive and harmonious working environment.
- Liaise with the Secretariat Department to obtain professional legal guidance and support in the application and administration of labor laws and other related legal matters.
- Prepare and control approved departmental annual budget
- Review and authorize staff payments and payroll within approved limit.
- Conduct regular training to Bank staff on matters pertaining to human resources management and general management.
- Network with other human resources professionals and maintain up to date information of developments and best practice in the human resources field to facilitate the Bank’s ability to proactively update its practices and policies and remain competitive.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by Head of Finance and Administration
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource/Public Administration or Business Administration (or similar).
- At least 5 years’ experience in banking business and operations management.
- In depth knowledge and conversant with labour law,
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Human resource business partnership, HR talent management and performance management,
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to multitask delivering results,
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities and business acumen,
- Analytical and presentational skills and ability to work well under pressure with strict deadlines and limited supervision.
- Degree / Adv. Diploma
- Computer literacy
COMMUNICATION & INTERACTION
- Service providers
How to Apply
Send Your application letter and CV to Email: email@example.com
Deadline : 18th February 2024
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org