Website Mega Beverages Limited
Mega Beverages is one of Tanzania’s leading and truly homegrown alcoholic beverages companies. The home of K-Vant Premium Spirit, Asilia Vodka, and many more to come.
Human Resources Officer Job Vacancy at Mega Beverages Limited
Mega Beverages Limited is recruiting a Human Resources Officer, based in Arusha.
- Represent the company in various courts of law, tribunals and Quasi-judicial authorities;
- Provision of legal, company secretarial support and recommendations to all company projects;
- Oversee compliance of local laws and regulations.
- Ensure that company operations are within the obligatory statutory framework;
- Conduct follows ups with external advocates and report to the Human Resource Lead;
- Liaise with external Lawyers assigned to company matters, review case progress reports of external counsel and provide support on company’s behalf to ensure that the company interests are well protected and expectations are met;
- Provide legal support to other departments whenever required.
- Prepare and draft legal documents and contracts on behalf of the company in liaison with the respective department and third parties;
- Review and finalize agreements drafted by other parties (external counsels, counterparties, other company lawyers etc);
- Ensure timely renewal of all company contracts in liaison with the relevant Heads of Departments.
- Work closely with other departments, particularly in a consultancy role, assisting Heads of Departments to understand and implement company laws, regulations, policies and procedures;
- Support employees’ through provision of relevant interpretation, guidance and application of laws, policies and procedures to employees and Line Managers;
- Facilitate and coordinate the implementation of disciplinary processes.
- Facilitate the implementation of various legal training programs as required.
- Develop, analyze and update the company’s performance evaluation program.
- Oversee exit interviews and clearance documentation.
- Produce monthly attendance, sick leave, staffing and industrial relations reports
- Demonstrate knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and employment law.
- Bachelor degree in Law
- 2 years work experience in a reputable law firm
- Admitted and enrolled as an Advocate of the High Court with an active practicing certificate for not less than 3 years;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to create legally defensive or proactive strategies.
- Work experience as In-house Counsel in a Manufacturing Company or in a similar industry is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Applicants are invited to submit their Resumes and Cover letters to email@example.com indicating the position applied for in the subject of the email.
Deadline to submit applications is Saturday 27th January 2024.
Mega Beverages Limited is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Explore More Law Jobs Here
- Browse More HR Job Opportunities Here
- Check Out Other Industrial Jobs in Tanzania Here
- Explore More Job Vacancies in Arusha Region Here