Kilimanjaro Co-operative Bank
JOB TITLE: ICT OFFICER
Company: Kilimanjaro Co-operative Bank (KCBL)
JOB REPORTING TO: HEAD OF ICT DEPARTMENT
CONTRACT TYPE: PERMANENT
Responsible for overall ICT systems’ administration and supporting. The incumbent should assist the Head of ICT in implementing, managing and supporting all systems to support automation and digitization.
- Develop, maintain and ensure all time data replications and business continuity of DR site.
- Training users on new system to enhance their efficiency.
- Configuring new equipment e.g. personal computers, printers, modems, laptops, etc.
- Evaluating, Implementing, and managing the best practice for ICT systems security.
- Maintain and perform preventive maintenance for hardware and software in all machines.
- Provide support on Core banking system by consulting the vendor to resolve business issues pertaining CBS
- Ensuring a secure environment for equipment and safe operation in machines.
- Ensuring communication equipment and systems are in a working condition.
- Ensuring compliance with and adherence to purchase of system equipment, machinery and software terms and conditions and warranties.
- Advice Head of ICT for innovations and acquisition of system hardware, software, machinery, equipment and services.
- Manage and ensure core and all peripheral systems are up and running to support business and operations.
- Ensuring safe and proper control of access to Server Room and Disaster Recovery Centre.
- Advice Head of ICT on acquisition of modern and the best ICT technology for banking operations.
- Ensure banking systems compliance to monitoring and controlling tools and governance frameworks. Develop and review quarterly system Compliance Self Assessment Templates.
- Ensure compliance to systems access right matrix, system audit trails and password.
- Updates compliance database/system with compliance findings by BOT Inspectors, External Auditors and Internal Auditor.
- Liaise with all departments to provide all requisite system reports.
- Identify and manage ICT risk and execute DR Site test for core banking system to ensure business continuity and data security.
- Ensure proper custody of system data logs, security logs, and CCTV footage.
- Ensure bank physical security gadgets are properly maintained, monitored and comply with bank Physical Security Policy.
- Perform any other duty that you may be assigned by Head of ICT.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Direct appointment will be made Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Information Communication Technology or any other related disciplines.
- Professional IT Certifications will be an added advantage.
- High level skills and knowledge working in a virtualised, Microsoft server environment.
- High level skills and knowledge of networks in a complex environment.
- Help desk skills with an emphasis on customer service and user training
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Co-operative and Professional
- Customer service oriented
- High level of integrity
- Focus on control and compliance
- Pro activeness and innovative in solving issues.
- Passion for managing support activities, maintaining control by being alert to, and proactively handle, (potential) issues that may disturb operations, solving issues by involving key stakeholders.
- Self-driven, values based innovative, independent adaptive and results oriented person.
How to Apply
Send Your application letter and CV to Email: email@example.com
Deadline : 18th February 2024
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org