Website Insignia Limited
Insignia is a great manufacturer of paints upholding standards, providing colorful solutions to make our beautiful continent even more colorful
Inbound Raw Material Supply Chain Manager Job Vacancy at Insignia Limited
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead all activities pertaining to materials management.
- RM planning for the business based on requirements generated for our Tanzania, Zambia, and Malawi plants
- Maintain desired stock levels of RM as per plan / requirements across our units in Tanzania.
- Generate material procurement requisitions as per requirements.
- Weekly monitoring of stocks and consumption pattern. Provide key input to imports team.
- Generate weekly reports for stock status with updated information regarding incoming stocks and expected consumption
- Tracking of incoming and outgoing consignments in coordination with Imports and Procurement team
- Monthly review of actual consumption v/s plan and provide key inputs to management for revised planning as need be.
- Tracking of GIT for RM consignments
- Active participation in perpetual stock count for key RMs on regular basis
- Ensure proper warehouse management with accuracy of transactions and stock keeping, including timely postings of all transactions.
- Work towards eliminating variances for stock of RMs
- Active participation for stock verification activities in coordination with Internal / External audit team.
- Implementation of best practices for warehouse management such as MRP, bar coding, bin management, FIFO etc.
- Cross-functional coordination for corrections, new materials, new suppliers, new codes entries in SAP.
- Ensure on-time deliveries of RM-PM consignments to our all plants
- Manpower management for the department, including training of staff. Impart all functional training to staff for various materials management activities.
- Cross-function coordination for planning, issue, and receipt of material.
- Maintain records as per QMS & EMS standards
- Impart any other responsibilities as entrusted by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or a related field
- 5 years’ experience as a Inbound Raw material Supply Chain Manager
- Experience in Chemical Industry is a must
- Relevant experience in procurement, management, and supply chain operations.inventory
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills are essential, as well as proficiency in supply chain management software and tools.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CV to email@example.com
Subject: Application for Inbound Raw Material Supply Chain Manager
Deadline: by Wednesday, 24th January 2024
Ladies are encouraged to apply.
Kindly attach your CV in pdf format.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted