Website Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) entered the then Tanganyika way back in 1956.
Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Ltd
Bank of Baroda, a leading Public Sector bank in India. It also has wide international presence. It ranks 152 amongst the top 1000 in the world. The Bank of Baroda has worldwide presence by way 8485 branches in India and 96 branches/offices at overseas Centre. Bank of Baroda entered Tanganyika way back in 1956 and remained till nationalization of financial institutions up to February 1967. The Bank had three branches in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza and Moshi at the time of nationalization under Arusha declaration. The bank had come back to play its role in the economic development of the country and well-being of the people of the United Republic of Tanzania in October 2004.
Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Limited is wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. Presently the Bank has branches in Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Kariakoo and Mwanza.
The Bank is providing full-fledged banking operations and serving the people in all walks of life. The bank is financing businessman, traders, manufacturers, retailers, individuals, employees of well established companies, institutions, government departments, SMEs etc. in addition to other Banking Services.
Post Title: Information Technology Officer
- He/she will be responsible for handling IT related matters of Bank.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate shall have minimum qualification of Bachelors in Information Technology/Computer Science etc.
- Candidate shall have minimum of 03 years of working experience as Information Technology officer in any commercial bank operating in Tanzania.
- Candidates having Master’s or higher degree and having required or higher experience with any commercial bank operating in Tanzania will be given preference.
- Candidates having minimum qualifications and having required or higher experience as mentioned above with other Institutions/companies/organizations operating in Tanzania in the field of managing Data Centre, Oracle database, Unix Server, Power system, Network management and Linux environment etc. may also apply.
Who can apply:
- Candidates holding Local Citizenship i.e. Tanzanian Nationality only can apply for the requested Job opportunity. All above positions will be transferrable in nature within Tanzania as per requirement of our Bank.
- Successful candidates shall receive a competitive salary and other benefits in accordance with the status of the bank in the industry.
Information Technology Officer Job Vacancy at Bank of Baroda
Mode of Application:
- Candidates who meet the required qualification and experience shall apply by filling Application Form as per prescribed format annexed herewith along with a passport size photograph to the following address not later than 15/01/2023 before 5.00 P.M. (East African Time).
The Head of Human Resource Department
Bank of Baroda Tanzania Limited.
Address: Plot no.149/32, Ohio/Sokoine Drive, P 0 Box No.5356, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
The applications in prescribed formats can also be submitted on email id: email@example.com
The management reserves the rights of shortlisting and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview or test in person. The management also reserves the rights to cancel this recruitment exercise at any point of time if required.
- Application received from other modes or in any other formats will not be accepted.
- Incomplete or Partially filled applications will not be entertained.
- Please check eligibility criteria before submitting applications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org