Website United Bank for Africa (UBA)
UBA is Africa's best and most resilient banking group with operations in 20 African countries and offices in three global financial centers.
Internal Control Job Vacancy at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
POSITION: Internal Control
Location: Head Office
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 year experience in Banking Operations, internal control & compliance
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure strict adherence to statutory policies, procedures and regulatory compliance on work processes and daily operations
- Assist business offices on compliance and regulatory issues and provide counseling whenever it is required
- Improve control and compliance awareness culture in the business offices
- Ensure the KYC compliant environment is maintained
- Ensure integrity of the Business Office transactions in the country
- Monitor and ensure that open items in the GL accounts are current and reflect the true nature of the products recorded therein.
- Ensure prompt and qualitative rendition of relevant returns and reports as may be required
- Ensure all escalated internal control exceptions open in the business office are properly closed
- Ensure prompt and qualitative rendition of relevant Control and compliance reports
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Zero tolerance to Fraud Loss
- Number of undetected regulatory/statutory infractions from internal Control reports
- Quality and Timeliness of losses and loss events reporting in processing areas
- Level of undetected Income leakage
- Integrity of the GL accounts in the Business offices of the region.
- Promptness in generating Internal Control report.
See also: Remittance Officer Job Vacancy at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Banking Operations
- Auditing and Internal Control
- Regulatory Laws
- Fraud and Operational risk
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to details.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team Player.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
HOW TO APPLY
Read Also: Why it is Important to always Update your CV to Match the Job Description.
Qualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates.
All applications MUST be sent electronically through: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject line should read: INTERNAL CONTROL : APRIL,2023
DEADLINE: 16th APRIL
Read Also: The Job Application Letter Checklist
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com