Website NSK Hospitals Ltd
Multi Specialty Hospital Located In The Heart Of Arusha Providing a wide range of Health Services
Interventional Cardiologist Job Vacancy at NSK Hospitals Ltd
NSK Hospitals, Tanzania, East Africa
As an interventional cardiologist at NSK Hospitals Ltd in Arusha, you will be responsible for providing diagnostic and therapeutic interventions for patients with cardiovascular disease. You will perform procedures such as angioplasty, stent placement, and other minimally invasive techniques. This is a full-time on-site role.
- Medical degree with additional specialized interventional cardiology training.
- At least 3-5 years of experience working as an interventional cardiologist.
- Expertise in the use of diagnostic imaging for cardiovascular disease, including echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, and cardiac MRI.
- Extensive experience with cardiovascular procedures and interventions, including angioplasty, stent placement, and other minimally invasive techniques.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals.
- A patient-focused approach to healthcare and a commitment to providing high-quality care.
- Board-certified or board-eligible in cardiology and interventional cardiology with a valid medical license.
Read Also: The Top Soft Skills to Include in Any CV
How to Apply :
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.