Website CKH Group
CKH Group is a CPA-led business advisory firm. It offers powerful financial solutions to individuals, SMEs and corporations, both public and private.
Junior Tax Analyst Job Vacancy at CKH Group
We are looking for an energetic Tax Analyst to join the Tax Reporting Team. You will be exposed to tax accounting globally working with financial statements, and tax returns, and collaborating with financial controllers, from various countries. This is a great opportunity to grow and learn continuously in the international tax space, with loads of encouragement and support.
We will trust you to:
Preparation of Return to provision reconciliation packages, this includes:
- US GAAP to Statutory Balance Sheet reconciliation;
- Book (local GAAP) to tax base reconciliation;
- Corporate Tax Calculation;
- Deferred taxation balance proof, and supporting schedules;
- Corporate Tax payable reconciliation or tracking operation losses;
- Correspond with Financial Controllers to obtain information;
- Review of yearend and quarterly tax provision calculations;
- Ongoing to support USA-based corporate tax reporting Team.
- Financial Accounting experience (including journal processing and reconciliations)
- Solid work ethic and ability to self-manage
- Ability to work independently and within a team, with people of different cultures
- Problem solver
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Inner drive for accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Good communication skills, written and telephonic
Junior Tax Analyst Job Vacancy at CKH Group – South Africa
Why CKH is the best choice?
CKH is a boutique accounting & financial services firm that provides local expertise aided by global experience.
We have presence in Atlanta, South Africa, Ukraine, Poland, France, Germany, Spain and Greece.
Our tree logo is representative of CKH’s ideals:
- The roots of the tree remind us to stay grounded and humble.
- The trunk represents the support we have for each other, making our team strong. But we also like to shake the tree!
- Churning up new ideas and positive change as the world around us grows.
- The fruit our tree grows reminds us to never stop growing, producing the best quality service for our clients.
- The treetop helps us reach higher, always stretching to new heights and goals.
How to Apply :
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.