Website Kerry Group
the Kerry Group supplies over 18,000 food ingredients and flavour products to customers in more than 140 countries worldwide.
Position Type FT Permanent
Posting Type LI
Kerry is the world’s leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers’ most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About The Role
The Key Account Manager is responsible for delivering growth objectives of EUMS (End Use Markets) and will establish and maintain relationships with selected customers’ requirements and to promote key deliverables of the Kerry product offering.
- Responsible for all sales efforts as Key Account Manager to assigned customers
- Manage key customer relationships and negotiate customer agreements that deliver against base and new business margin targets
- Prioritization and development of strategic accounts
- Create sustainable growth for Kerry and our customers
- Complete commercial agreements with customers in compliance with Kerry guidelines
- Develop and execute strategic plan to optimize the use of all Kerry technologies
- Secure agreement and execute pricing plans
- Improve overall customer satisfaction
- Analyse business trends to develop business growth strategy and manage total opportunity pipeline
Qualifications, Skills And Experience
- Relevant Degree in Food Science, Business Management or equivalent with at least 7 – 10 Years’ experience in a commercial environment within the Food & Flavours / Ingredients industry
- Strong sales skills including: Closing skills, motivation for sales, prospecting, planning, selling to customer needs, territory management, market knowledge, presentation skills and meeting sales goals
- Relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills
- Computer literacy
- Professional and positive approach
- Self-motivated and driven
- Creative with the ability to work on own initiative
- Analytical & data oriented
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Market orientation
- Leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent us. A Kerry employee will not solicit candidates through a non-Kerry email address or phone number. In addition, Kerry does not currently utilise video chat rooms (e.g., Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews. Refuse any request that asks you to provide payment to participate in the hiring process (e.g., purchasing a “starter kit,” investing in training, or something similar). Kerry will not ask you to pay any money at any point in the hiring process with the exception of reimbursable travel expenses. In addition, any payments made by Kerry will be from official firm accounts bearing the Kerry name.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.kerry.com.