Website ABSA Bank Tanzania Limited
Absa Bank Tanzania Limited, formerly Barclays Bank Tanzania Limited, is a commercial bank in Tanzania and a subsidiary of South Africa-based Absa Group Limited.
Empowering Africa’s tomorrow, together…one story at a time.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
Provide specialist advise and support for day-to-day work, in order to execute predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs). Selecting this role has a compensation & benefit impact in Kenya, Uganda, Botswana, Mozambique, TZ (BBT), TZ (NBC). Please contact Reward for details.Job Description
- Introduce the Absa Bank’s product features to the potential customers
- Ensuring that customers present all the required documentation as per the product specifications
- Certifying all customer documentation and completion of all necessary documentation
- Forwarding customer application to the sales manager for checking before submission
- Ensure safe custody of customer s documentation under their care and protect customer confidential information.
- Advise the customers of the fates of their applications
- Collecting market /competitor information from the field and feeding this to the Lg Leadership with a view to improving our products
- Aware of the channels through which customer can contact bank to share feedback /complaints
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)