TotalEnergies is a multi-energy company.
- Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TotalEnergies by all the staff, contractors, customers…
- Manage and supervise the legal activities of the company.
- Monitor compliance of company secretariat registrations with the government agencies.
- Monitor company legal. licensing and regulatory compliance for its operations in Tanzania.
- Guide Management in all legal matter, litigations, contractual and land issues.
- Implement and monitor the fast track of legal cases, minimize legal costs, monitor and reduce company exposure.
- Assist the head of department in the management of the debt collection and reporting compliance.
- Provide legal opinion and or advice in respect of any legal issues.
- Review and draft contracts and legal documents.
- Conduct Law reviews, monitor compliance and report to respective parties accordingly.
- Assess and participate in the implementation of company policies so as to be in line with the group rules and policies.
- Advise the employee and employer on their respective legal right and duties in employment relations.
- Mediate and effect settlement of labor disputes between employees and employers.
- Monitor local content compliance and reporting requirement implementation.
- Conduct other activities in line with the company objectives from time to time and as maybe required.
- Conduct company legal induction and training plans for regulatory compliance for employees.
- Monitor company land compliance land rents, renewals and good title on all company assets.
- Ensure the financial profitability, risk analysis and legal consistency of all contractual and legal issues within the company.
- Ensure and carry out quick proactive solution of all legal related matters and pending issues within the company
- Ensure and coordinate legal compliance – in all aspects and departments within the company.
- Observation of Compliance program and Due Diligence on all company contracts.
Legal Manager Job Vacancy at TotalEnergies
- Thorough knowledge of the legal and regulatory framework of the in Tanzania.
- Knowledge Commercial, conveyance, corporate governance and employment and labour relations.
- INDICATORS: Reports on the projects carried out and completion of the project. 100% legal and regulatory compliance.
- Degree in Law and advocate of the high court.
- Knowledge in management and demonstrate ability to learn new things and act proactively
- Good skills in excel – word and Power-Point.
- Very good communication with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Tanzania employment laws and regulations.
- Demonstrate experience on Tanzania laws governing land issues, energy industry and commercial matters.
- Advocate of the High court.
How to Apply: