Kilimanjaro Co-operative Bank Limited
JOB TITLE: MARKET AND INVESTOR RELATIONS OFFICER
JOB REPORTING TO: HEAD OF CREDIT AND BUSINESS BANKING
DEPARTMENT: CREDIT AND BUSINESS BANKING
CONTRACT TYPE: PERMANENT
The Market & Investor Relations Officer is responsible for managing and maintaining relationships with investors and analysts by ensuring that communication is made available to stakeholders about the financial performance of the company and monitoring market developments that are relevant to the business performance in order to create a positive, consistent and trustworthy image of and for the bank. Perform Shares registration activities to serve Bank Shareholders to ensure they are served in accordance with the Banks standards and procedures.
- Develops and maintains the bank’s marketing and investor relations plan.
- To manage relationships and reputations of the bank with the key stakeholders, investors, cooperatives and Government entities.
- Perform, monitoring and managing share registration services for the Bank to ensure that shareholders register maintained by the Bank is current and up to date.
- Preparing, administering and supervising shareholder’s educational seminars, Annual General Meeting (AGM) to ensure that the board members and shareholders are well informed and served as per the required standards.
- Review and evaluate responses to shareholders queries and correspondences to ensure that all shareholders concerns are addressed and effectively attended.
- Review and prepare Board papers in order to have them produced and distributed timely and in right quality and quantity.
- Maintain safe custody of shareholders Depository Receipts to ensure that the receipts are safely kept. The safe custody is under dual control.
- Generate and analyses monthly Shareholding status report for Management to ensure that the shareholders status is current and updated.
- Prepare, oversee the process of dividend payment and reconciliation to ensure that shareholders are paid timely and accurately.
- To assist Head of Credit and business banking to develop, plan and execute diversified business growth strategy.
- Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation.
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function.
- Establishes the optimum type and mix of shareholders, and creates that mix through a variety of targeting initiatives.
- Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with bank management, develops investor relations messages based on these changes.
- Provides regular fair disclosure training to all bank spokespersons.
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- Oversees the production of all annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements.
- Manages the investor relations portion of the bank website.
- Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management.
- Serves as the key point of contact for the investment community.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives.
- Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community’s perception of the bank.
- Manage, oversee and resolve all requests, inquiries and complaints that arise from investors and stakeholders within acceptable TAT.
- Represents the views of the investor community to the management team in the development of corporate strategy.
- Provides feedback to the management team regarding the impact of stock repurchase programs or dividend changes on the investment community.
- Help Head of Credit and Business Banking to ensure that the operational expenditure is well managed within the approved budget to deliver efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Head of Credit and Business Banking and/or higher authority.EDUCATION
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- BA/Bsc in Finance, Accounting, Economics or any other relevant professional qualifications from any recognized University.
- Masters’ degree in finance will be added advantage.
- 3+ years of accounting/finance experience, or 3+ years’ experience in investor relations department.
- Relevant professional certification.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills; Strong analytical skills;
- Strong in planning, organization and project management;
- Ability to persuasively present information;
- A high level of accuracy is required; diplomacy is equally important;
- Flexible: able to quickly judge situations and shift activities;
- Knows and understands confidentiality, price-sensitive and disclosure regulatory requirements
- High level of Integrity, honest and trustworthy to confronts unethical behavior quickly
- Encourage full disclosure of mistakes with unwavering fidelity
- Self-driven, values based innovative, independent adaptive and results oriented person.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Co-operative and Professional
- Customer service oriented
- High level of integrity
- Focus on control and compliance
- Pro activeness and innovative in solving issues.
- Passion for managing support activities, maintaining control by being alert to, and proactively handle, (potential) issues that may disturb operations, solving issues by involving key stakeholders.
- Self-driven, values based, innovative, independent adaptive and results oriented person.
COMMUNICATION & INTERACTION
- Branch Network , Employees
- Individual Customers, Potential Businesses, organizations etc.
How to Apply
Send Your application letter and CV to Email: email@example.com
Deadline : 18th February 2024
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org