Website Letshego Faidika Bank Tanzania
Letshego is a Setswana term meaning ‘support’. At Letshego we provide financial support to our customers.
Marketing Business Partner Job Vacancy at Letshego Faidika Bank Tanzania
Job Title: Marketing Business Partner
Reports To: Business Manager
Purpose of the Job:
The role is responsible for implementing and executing strategic marketing plans
to attract potential customers and retain existing ones at the country level.
· Ensures promotion of alternative Channels in the local market, e.g. Agency Banking, Cards, USSD, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking Portfolio
• Develops the marketing strategy in line with country objectives.
· Co-ordinates marketing campaigns and sales activities.
• Oversees the country’s marketing budget.
• Creates all marketing material in line with marketing plans for promotional campaigns
• Manages Letshego’s brand and corporate identity at country level.
• Monitors marketing communication effectiveness
· Drives the implementation of new product launch.
• Identifies potential strategic partner relationships with relevant stakeholders
• Working with our external marketing agencies to drive return on investment
Thinking Requirements and Working Complexity:
• Ability to develop and communicate well structured marketing proposals in country
• Market Research
• Ability to interact with management and optimize the business in country
• Outstanding organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communications.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and interact on behalf of country team
• Proactive and initiative-taking when completing tasks.
Knowledge and Experience Required of Job Holder:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing or Communications.
· A minimum of 5 years’ successful experience in a marketing/sales function within the retail financial services or banking.
· Experience in working with and delivering results through various channels, including both face-to-face and electronic media interactions.
• Knowledge in Sales and Marketing
• Creativity experience in designing marketing plans and coordinate marketing budgets
• Ability to develop Brand strategy, advertising and promotion and digital marketing.
FOR SUBMISSION OF YOUR APPLICATION
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to submit their application attaching current CV and a cover letter explaining why they are the best fit for the position by or before 30th January 2024 through the email email@example.com .
Disclaimers: This advert is not an in-depth list of all duties and responsibilities associated with the
position. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Plot No.23 Ursino Estate 3rd floor Vodacom towers –Paloma Park
Dar es Salaam
Recommended: The Top 6 Things to Keep On Your CV in 2024