Website Bajuta International (T) LTD
Founded in 1994, Bajuta International (T) Ltd is a private company has established a reputation of reliability and quality .Its main activities focusing on importing, packing, supplying, distributing agrochemicals, Farm implements,
Our company deals with agrochemicals, veterinary medicines, fertilizers, seeds, farming equipments and other agri inputs in Tanzania.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to drive the company into the future. The purpose of the position is to promote and market the products into new and existing markets.
The position is responsible for brand management, segmentation, targeting, product positioning, research, promotion, marketing strategy formulation and implementation.
- Formulating the marketing strategy to spearhead marketing operations across all verticals for pan Tanzania geography to increase the brand awareness, sales and profits.
- Developing and executing a data-driven marketing plan by tracking all organization level initiatives.
- Supporting the sales teams in achieving their business goals.
- Implementing promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Maintaining and managing the content release calendar with consistent messaging.
- Managing release of content in social media / static media, BTL promotions and sales capability training interventions.
- Develop publicity material and providing input on communications and messaging in brochures, websites etc. with implications for business partnerships.
- Identifying, empanel and manage marketing services agencies.
- Identifying short-term and long-term scheduling, budgets and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing plan.
- Monitors customer preferences, feedback and trends in products and their use and keeps the organization informed.
- Gathers sales statistics and gives feedback to organization on sales potential and Inventory requirements.
- Works with internal groups (Imports, Manufacturing, Distribution, Transport, Accounts etc.) to facilitate the sales process.
- Have an MBA / Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Diploma in Marketing with 8-10 years of proven experience in the Agri / Dairy / Consumer products sector.
- Significant experience in product, B2B and/or Channel/Partner Marketing Management.
- Strong leader and comfortable working cross-functionally with other teams to gain the knowledge needed to formulate your strategies.
- Possess strong Interpersonal skills to be able to communicate internally & externally at all levels.
- Confident, Energetic, Results Oriented, Customer Focused.
- Inclination to use technology as a tool for all marketing strategies and offerings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Products.
- Good to have – knowledge of agricultural business sector.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 February 2024.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com