Website PASS Leasing Company Limited
PASS Leasing Company Limited is registered under Companies Laws of Tanzania, wholly owned by Private Agricultural Sector Support (PASS) Trust.
Monitoring and Recovery Intern
Monitoring and Recovery Officer
Chief Lease Officer
Any region in Tanzania
The Monitoring and Recovery Intern will be responsible for handling monitoring activities at the cluster
level, including monitoring lease quality performance and equipment management. The Lease
Monitoring and Recovery Officer reports to the Monitoring and Recovery Officer and will have the
following tasks and responsibilities:
The main responsibilities of the Lease Monitoring and Recovery Officers at Zonal Level will be:
1. Ensure the quality of the portfolio is maintained as per the agreed standard.
2. Ensure that lease repayments are collected on time, with high on-time collections.
3. Conduct spot or random checking on lease transactions to recognize and immediately correct deficiencies or
lapses. This shall be done from time to time to check compliance with the pre- and post-release conditions of
any approved lease facility.
4. Conduct special reviews as the need arises or upon the instruction of senior management.
5. Supervise the repossession of equipment for defaulters.
6. Act as a link between the company and lawyers in the handling of any legal dispute between the customer
and the company.
7. Supervise the resale of repossessed equipment and push suppliers to honor buyback payment terms.
8. Monitoring the use of third parties in monitoring and recovering, like the use of police, brokers, etc.
9. Follow up on tracking devices installed in mobile equipment and monitor the equipment’s movements on a
daily basis to detect any device destruction or non-updating devices for immediate follow-up with the service
10. Overseeing the storage of repossessed equipment on suppliers’ premises or finding the go-down for storing
11. Assist in the revision of the collection procedures and asset tracking and monitoring.
12. Assist in the development and/or finalization of the PASS Leasing Work Plan on collection, monitoring, and
13. Assist in Developing the overall framework for project lease asset monitoring and lease portfolio monitoring,
for example, six-month equipment assessment reports, impact assessment, equipment performance and
maintenance, and monthly weekly lease portfolio quality with relevant data collection systems.
14. Review the quality of existing data, the methods of collecting it, and the degree to which it will provide good
baseline statistics for impact evaluation.
15. Maintain and provide reports on tracking devices, insurance payments, and equipment.
16. Maintain and administer the Lease Assets database; analyze and aggregate findings.
Qualifications and Experience:
A good academic background, a minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration, the agricultural
field, or any similar qualification backed up by extensive experience in business analysis.
Monitoring and Recovery Intern Job Vacancy at PASS Leasing Company Limited
HOW TO APPLY
PASS Leasing Company Ltd is an equal opportunity employer, and the positions are open to all. Qualified
candidates should submit a CV and cover letter to https: //edms.pass.or.tz/Forms/jobs_available. on
or before 30th November 2023. Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted will be
Recommended: Read our Job Tips Here to enhance your Application
To apply for this job please visit edms.pass.or.tz.