QTL is an Arusha headquartered, manufacturing and established company dealing with hygiene products.
Office Administrator Job Vacancy at QTL
A. OUR BACKGROUND:
QTL is an Arusha headquartered, manufacturing and established company dealing with hygiene products. We are looking for a highly qualified assistant production administrator personnel to undertake all the production administration activities in Tanzania.
B. JOB PURPOSE
Responsible for ensuring sufficient availability of and efficient utilization of production resources in order to produce sufficient and quality products to meet market demand and expectations while maintaining great staff and customer experience at a minimum cost.
Prepare an implement production strategy:
• You will prepare and implement the production strategy that aligns with the marketing to ensure that production operates optimally to achieve the company’s goals
• Weekly prepare budget and costs estimates for production in order to manage the cost of production in real-time.
• Ensure timely production planning through:
• Coordinate with the marketing team in order to forecastt production demand by ahead ensure product is available in timely manner for all our customers.
• Planning and organising production schedules.
• Ensure a smooth production flow by:
• Coordinate and ensure are in place the required production materials in order to produce and make constant availability of our product in the market.
• Work allocation to staff by dividing responsibilities and tasks across the team to make production more efficient.
• Meet the production Target as per the Production Plan communicated and setting up, monitoring and verifying all production targets of the day and communicate reports weekly.
Monitor production activities to ensure the production of quality products by:
o Adhering to the specified standards in order to sufficiently meet market demand for great customer experience.
o Ensuring quality control of the production and final products
o Ensure that all quality products produced are kept in the right place in the store and registered in the system for their safety, easier access and accountability.
• Ensuring all production machines and resources are working and in good condition to achieve set standards of Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
• Ensuring minimal waste generation during production by training, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating waste generation minimization activities.
• Enforcing asset care practices to enhance efficiency and life of the production equipment.
• Track the plant performance metrics and lead the conception and implementation of methods that improve efficiency, utilization rate, productivity year-on-year on quality, and speed cost
• Create an environment that supports the development and implementation of new ideas, improved methods, systems, and work processes that will lead to reduction of production costs.
• Drive the utilization of available automation in the day-to-day operations.
Cultivate a high-performance culture by:
• Communicating company policies to production staff through training, sensitization and enforcing the policies in order to achieve high performance and great staff experience.
• Maintenance of discipline among production staff through training, sensitization and enforcement of production rules, regulations, and the company code of conduct for great staff experience.
• Ensuring great staff experience by assigning roles, tasks to each and compensating them accordingly.
Compliancee and Reporting:
• Drive compliance with all safety, health and environment standards, policies, and procedures in the plant through training, reviews and taking corrective action to non-compliant employees.
• Compile production reports and any other report related to production to aid in decision making.
D. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (HAVE AT LEAST 5)
• Production plans produced.
• Outflow of the final product to the market
• Fulfilment of production target.
• Compliance to hygiene and safety standards and statutory requirements.
• Machine downtime.
• Incident report.
• Level of Overall Equipment Efficiency.
• Production staff development plan and trainings.
• Inventory Management Report.
• Level of waste.
• Number of customer complaints on products.
E. QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Bachelor degree in bbusiness administration, management, industrial engineering or
• Diploma in business administration, management, industrial engineering couple with over 7years experience in production
• Production or any other relevant Production related discipline.
• Qualified female worked in hygiene production industry are given priority.
• Five (5) years of experience in a busy production industry (3) of which must have been in supervisory level in a production environment.
• Leadership & Results Orientation: demonstrated exposure and experience in managing industrial relations for talent retention and promotion of the organization’s values; Driving results through people; and hold individuals accountable for results through continuous follow through initiatives.
• Planning and Coordination: – demonstrated hands on experience in developing and executing production plans; coordinating the day-to-day operations of a department in a manner that facilitates growth.
• Strategic mindset: able to have a long-term perspective of the organization; see the big picture and guide others towards that envisioned goal.
• Professionalism: ethical and personal disciplined at work place
• persuade and convince stakeholders in order to get desired decisions, information and output in line with the envisioned deliverables.
• Entrepreneurial mindset: have a business thinking and see the commercial aspects of various initiatives.
• Stakeholder Management: Able to engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure production requirements are met.
Office Administrator Job Vacancy at QTL
F. SALARY AND REMUNERATION
1. Salary and remuneration is shall be determined as per background of the applicant and the industry best practices
2. Salary will be very attractive
3. Additional remunerations may be applicable depending on your background and skills
G. HOW TO APPLY:
This post is only for applicants with high ambition, integrity and passion. If you are that candidate, please submit your application; via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following;
1. Application letter- Must state why you want this job and state what your SALES TARGET was with your previous employer
3. Copies of Academic Certificates
The deadline for submitting YOUR APPLICATION shall be 12th May,2023. Should you be successfully shortlisted, you will be called for an interview in Arusha. After 30days from this date having not been contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful