Website Corto Safaris
Corto Safaris is a French-Tanzanian tour operator based in Arusha since 1996. We have grown to a team of over 100 collaborators and specialists
Operations Manager Job Vacancy at Corto Safaris
Corto Safaris is a tour company specialized in tailor-made safaris in Arusha Tanzania since 1996.
This is a full-time on-site role located in Arusha for an Operations Manager at Corto Safaris Ltd.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the company:
- Reservations department: ensure all bookings are done properly and departure files for the guides are completed on time
- Accounting department: ensure all payments are done on timely manner and recorded properly in office files
- Workshop: oversee vehicle repairs/maintenance and follow-up to ensure all the work is done on time
The Operations Manager is also responsible for managing staff, and solving any problems that may occur during a safari: vehicle breakdown, wrong rooming at an accommodation, change of itinerary, etc.
Lastly, the Operations Manager must monitor the company’s performance and suggest new processes to implement in order to improve its’ operations.
- Minimum 2 years experience as Operations Manager in a safari company in Tanzania
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage staff and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to make quick decisions
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other software programs
- Fluency in English and Swahili
- Bonus qualification: Fluency in French
How to Apply :