Website TUI Group
TUI is the world’s leading tourism group.
Personal Assistant to General Manager Job Vacancy at TUI Group
Join The Mora as Personal assistant to the hotel General Manager, we are looking for a highly organized and resourceful individual with a passion for hospitality and an ability to anticipate needs. Someone who is thrive in fast-paced environments and possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Due to local labour law, we are only able to consider citizens or residents of Tanzania for this opening.
About The Job
- Manage the General Manager’s schedule, including appointments, meetings, travel arrangements, and deadlines. Prioritize tasks and effectively handle conflicting requests.
- Screen and route phone calls, emails, and other inquiries to the General Manager or handle them independently as appropriate. Draft and edit correspondence, presentations, and reports.
- Organize and manage the General Manager’s travel arrangements, including booking flights, hotels, and ground transportation. Coordinate with airport personnel and ensure smooth travel experiences.
- Assist with various projects assigned by the General Manager, including research, data analysis, event planning. Maintain accurate records and follow up on project progress.
- Manage confidential information with discretion and professionalism. Maintain a high level of trust and ethical conduct.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the General Manager’s office by handling administrative tasks such as filing, expense reports, and office supplies. Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with hotel staff, guests, and other stakeholders. Represent the General Manager and the hotel with professionalism and diplomacy.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, business administration, or a related field preferred.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced administrative or executive assistant role.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to draft professional correspondence.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software applications.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Discretion and professionalism in handling confidential information.
- Positive attitude and a team-oriented spirit.
- Experience in the hospitality industry.
- Languages required – Swahili and strong English required for this role. Other European languages would be advantageous.
About Our Offer
- Competitive salary as standard.
- Additional employee benefits including financial, travel, health & wellbeing, and lifestyle.
- Accommodation in the hotel with full board in main restaurant.
- Working within a fast-growing international hotel company within the world’s leading tourism group.
- We promote career development with a wide range of international opportunities across our business with an exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons.
The Mora is a new 5* hotel brand, combining laid-back, contemporary luxury with a highly tailored and flexible approach that lets guests follow their mood into the moment. Whether it’s breakfast at 2pm, a relaxing spa treatment on the beach, or downtime in the room with a favorite cocktail, they set the schedule for a holiday that is an energy source for life. We are driven by curiosity and inquisitiveness, constantly seeking to reimagine the ordinary to elevate the experience for every guest. Because we know it’s not just the grand gestures that make a stay remarkable, it’s all the small moments too.
TUI is the world’s leading tourism group. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 400 hotels, 15 cruise liners and many incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof. This integrated offering enables us to provide our 27 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions.
How to Apply :
Recommended: Read our Job Tips Here to enhance your Application