Website Rentokil Initial
Rentokil Initial provides services that protect people and enhance lives.
Rentokil Initial is a Global services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. The Company is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation as it strives to protect people and enhance lives, by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology, and affording our employees Opportunities for Growth and Development
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers.
We operate in over 65 countries and we are ranked in the top 3 in 63 of those.
We are highly innovative and have leading technical and scientific expertise and our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity.
Although we don’t provide the most luxurious of services, this is certainly essential for all of our customers, and to make sure service happens.
Initial Hygiene is the world’s leading hygiene services company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers. We operate in over 40 countries and we are ranked in the top 3 in 38 of those. We produce high quality, tailored hygiene product ranges for washrooms – across all sectors and industries where our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity
Ambius is the world leader in providing interior landscaping services for a range of customers from boutique hotels, to shopping centres. We use planting, scenting, flowers, artwork and exterior landscaping maintenance to improve the environment for the benefit of the customer and their employees. Ambius is a global brand across North America, Europe South Africa and Australia.
We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country.
You would be supporting the Rentokil Pest Control business in the Pinetown Branch within the KZN Region
ROLE SUMMARY (purpose)
This PCO role would suit an applicant that has specialised hands on experience and exposure to fumigation and the use of Sulfuryl Fluoride as well as termite treatments. The Service Technician is responsible for managing the relationship between Rentokil and the prospective client through the delivery of high quality pest control services suitable to the client’s expectation. They are responsible for achieving standards of service quality and productivity as set by the company.
- Providing quality pest control/management service
- Achieving standards of productivity as set by the company
- Retention of existing clients
- Complying with the Rentokil Codes of Practice: Rules of conduct.
- Compile necessary documentation for client and office after service is completed
- Advise client on housekeeping, stacking and proofing requirements
- Comply with legislation and regulations
- Ensure equipment is maintained and clean at all times
- Carry an adequate range of pesticides and equipment, necessary to delivery service
- Ensure the company vehicle and image is protected at all times
- Ensure the usage of the correct Personal Protective Equipment
- Ensure company and client Health & Safety requirements are met
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Must be customer focused/orientated
- Ability to identify customer needs and solutions
- Should display professional attitude
- Must be presentable
- Requires valid, unendorsed code 08 drivers licence
- Highly developed communication skills (Written/Verbal/Non-verbal)
- Requires good time management skills to efficiently and effectively perform daily duties
- Good physical health
- Knowledge of competitors and competitor activity
Pest Control Operator- Pinetown Job Vacancy at Rentokil Initial – South Africa
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Matric or equivalent certificate
- 2- 5 years experience
- Fully qualified (NCPC) or PMA/PCSIB and registered with Department of Agriculture (P-Number)
- SKM 201 ( Specialised course)
- Fumigation experience
- Termite treatments
- Sulfuryl Fluoride usage experience is an added advantage
- Opportunity for Growth and Development
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities
and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which
means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts
each individual’s differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities
for all colleagues to achieve their full
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could do the job well? Apply for the role today!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.