Website Williamson Diamonds Limited
Petra Diamonds is a leading independent diamond-mining group
Position Title: Primary School Teacher
Location: Williamson Diamonds Limited, Mwadui, Shinyanga
Report: Head Teacher
Summary: Williamson Diamond Limited (WDL) is the only Tanzania’s large- scale diamond producer. The mine is an open pit operation based upon the 146-hectareMwadui kimberlite pipe, which is one of the world’s largest economic kimberlites. For over 80 years, Williamson Diamond Limited has lived side by side and co-existed peacefully with the communities around Mwadui, while implementing a wide range of development programs for the last ten years, focusing on promoting the lives and livelihoods of the communities surrounding Mwadui Mine Site.
Role Description: The role is responsible to educate and motivate pupils as per the National Curriculum framework and using creative resources to contribute to their development.
- Preparing schemes of work
- Preparing daily lesson plans.
- Teaching various subjects as per National Curriculum
- To counsel and guide pupils in moral behaviors.
- Supervising the pupils throughout the day both in classrooms and outside the classroom.
- To arrange the preparation and moderation of examination papers.
- To prepare and to have proper records of the students assessments.
- To perform any other duties relating to his/her work as assigned by the Head Teacher.
Minimum Requirements for all applicants:
- Holder of Grade III A Teaching certificate from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of 2 yearsworking experience ina related field.
- Proven computer literacy in MS Word/MS Office/excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication both English and Swahili
Other required Skills and Competencies:
- Planning, coordinating and prioritizing
- Attentive to details
- Customer relations
- Problem solving
- Team Player
- Strong ethics and Reliability
Primary School Teacher Job Vacancy at Williamson Diamonds Limited
Mode of Application
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their applications describing how they qualify for the positions. They should also send detailed CV, copies of school credentials/certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses before or on 15thSeptember, 2023 at 16hrs00. Via the following address:
Human Resources Manager,
Williamson Diamonds Ltd,
P O. Box 23,
Or drop the same through the following email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Williamson Diamonds Limited supports the Mineral policy (2009) of Tanzania and is committed to ensure adequate development of local technical capacity to service the mining industry; and to employ local experts available and develop succession plans for Tanzanians to take over expatriate positions. Pre-screening, profile testing, on mine assessments, medical and security clearances form part of the minimum requirement and selection process. Short listed candidates will be required to attend a panel interview. Employment of the successful candidate is subject to passing on mine induction and the aforementioned criteria.
If you do not hear from us after 30 October,2023 please consider yourself unsuccessful. Williamson Diamonds Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Petra Diamonds limited/Williamson Diamonds limited does not at any time require any form of payment for recruitment purposes. If you are approached in this regard, you should report the incident immediately via one of the following hotlines:
Phone Call: +255 28 276 3872, or +255 767 744 617.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com