Website Jassie & Company LTD
Construction Company in Mwanza, Tanzania
Procurement Officer Job Vacancy Job Vacancy at Jassie & Company LTD
Job Description and requirements.
Position: Procurement Officer
Place of Work: Mwanza
Application deadline 21-09-2022
Business / Employer name JASSIE AND CO LTD
Company Industry Construction
Work Type Full Time
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in procurement.
Minimum Experience 2 year.
We require a person who has Strong communication and negotiation skills. Good analytical and strategic thinking skills and management experience to fulfill all relevant paperwork and admin requirements where applicable as a Procurement Officer.
Responsibilities involved include;
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
Procurement Officer Job Vacancy at Jassie & Company LTD
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Jassie and Company Limited
Plot No: 1 Block “C” Ilemela Industrial Area road
P.O. Box 1810
Mwanza – Tanzania
All applications should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 September 2022.
Read Also: The Top Soft Skills to Include in Any CV
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org