Procurement Officer Job Vacancy at Share Tanzania
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Uchira Kilimanjaro
Reports to: Head of department
Job summary: Oversees and Managing all non-trading goods, purchases and vendor management.
Date published: 08/02/2024
Application deadline: 13/02/2024
About Share Tanzania
Share Tanzania is a registered NG’O began in 2021 and operates in rural Tanzania, in the foot hills of Mount Kilimanjaro. Here at Share Tanzania we believe that a solution to many of the issues we see ourselves and others facing on earth, lay in the simple action of sharing. Sharing our time, resources, love and ideas can help to heal a great deal in this world. Our Mission Statement is clear, to ensure children in crisis find a safe, and loving home.
Organization Name: Share Tanzania
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the organization’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
Procurement Officer Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in procurement
- At least two years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
Interested candidate for the above position should submit an application letter indicate clearly the position applied for, a detailed copy of their CV’s, names and contacts information [email address and telephone numbers] of three referees.
Application dead line should be Tuesday 13Feb 2024 through email email@example.com
See also:Why it is Important to always Update your CV to Match the Job Description.