Website CSI Energy Group
CSI Energy Group mission is to deliver social improvement through improved infrastructure.
Valid until : 07 Feb 2024
If you’re someone who sees the bigger picture by understanding how important each small piece is, your expertise is invaluable to us. Like a puzzle that requires every piece to be meticulously chosen and placed, our projects rely on your sharp procurement skills to bring it all together.
Based in Tanzania and reporting to the Procurement Supervisor, the Procurement Officer will manage and oversee the procurement process to ensure compliance with organizational standards, regulatory requirements, and strategic procurement best practices. Your role will be pivotal in advancing material acquisition, cost-efficiency, and supplier performance improvement throughout the organization.
We are a diversified African centric network of companies enabling a ‘just’ energy transition across Africa. Our employees, through their combined individual commitments are the energy that drives us forward. We are ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 certified and a proud member of the UN Global Compact.
– Preparing and Tracking of Purchase orders to ensure vendors meet agreed delivery commitments, review, and close Open
purchase orders in SAP.
– Provide order status to internal customers and update order tracker with delivery dates
– Send RFQ and selecting the supplier per requirement and budget
– Follow up with suppliers on material delivered as per PO & on time required by requester
– Maintain Purchase records and other important data
– Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
– Ensure that the products received and delivered have completed for all relevant Purchase Order processes including health and safety, hygiene and sanitation standard of compliance
– Prioritizing and organizing tasks effectively, ensure critical material and services are delivered as per agreed commitment.
– Work collaboratively with internal Customers and Vendors to ensure timely delivery of Materials, proactive in resolving issues and offering alternative solution.
– Assisting Company/Budget owners/Projects in managing cost by ensuring materials purchased are within the budget order and delivered on time and materials are of agreed quality standard and specification.
Reporting & Analysis
– Analyzing Purchase Order report daily, producing a weekly status update report for order delivery
– Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
– Ensure all recordings and reports are done timely and/or in the agreed time.
– Report any discrepancies
– Sourcing products and services that meet Client requirements as per defined HSE Policy.
– Company policies and standard operating procedures
– All relevant laws and regulations
Perform any other duties assigned by the Supervisor or Manager
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related, having a procurement and supply slant is a bonus
Work experience: Minimum 4 years in similar position
Computer skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP B1
Language: Fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili
- Process PRF, RFQ, PO & GRN
- Ensure Proper documentation of PI, PO, GRN, invoice and EFD receipt
- Conduct supplier verication & registration
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Post PO followup & expediting until receipt at stores
- Ability to work well in a team or independently & Maintain good Customer and Supplier relationship
- Ability to negotiate & work well under pressure within timeframes
How to Apply
Deadline for application: 07 February 2024
The above list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and may be changed at any time, depending on the operational requirements of the employer/company, and within the parameters of the position held.
The company is therefore entitled to instruct the employee at any time to carry out additional duties or responsibilities, which fall reasonably within the ambit of this job description, or in accordance with operational requirements.
CSI Energy Group reserves the right to call only the shortlisted candidates for interview and not to make any appointment following this job advert, nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate