Website NMB Bank PLC
Close to You
Product Manager Assets Job Vacancy at NMB Bank PLC (1 Position(s))
- Develop, implement, and manage a compelling Retail banking portfolio of Asset products.
- Ensure proper communication of new products before public launch, awareness, and training to branches and all key stakeholders
- Ensure new products are approved and in line with controls and regulations, customer centric concept and are fairly priced.
- Monitor, asses, and report new products framework and ensure the same is in line with the bank’s projections, targets, and budget.
- Analyze, manage, and identify all system faults that affect product performance then, suggest areas of improvement, get approvals for improvement, and ensure approved changes/enhancements are implemented within the agreed timelines.
- Monitor asset product quality by working with key stakeholders to ensure it remains within the acceptable bank’s threshold
- Play a key role in innovating Retail Banking asset products.
- Manage internal relationships with key stakeholders and business partners during introduction of new or existing products in accordance to bank risk appetite as well as customer needs
- Regular (Quarterly/Semi-Annually/Annually) Competitor Review vis-à-vis Retail Asset product offering.
- Conduct profitability analysis to ensure product performance as per targets
- Being pro-active to identify product issues and resolve them timely in a proactive manner.
- Responsible for products features enhancements and revamps where need be to ensure that all products features are relevant to customer’s needs and market competition in the industry.
Product Manager Assets Job Vacancy at NMB Bank PLC
- Strong knowledge of constructing reports, executive summaries, and briefs
- In-depth understanding of product life cycle
- Business planning and Project management skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills for calculation of statistics, figures and targets
- Credit knowledge
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral
- Standard Computer skills
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Negotiation and Report writing skills
- Presentation, Coaching and Training skills
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Business/Accountancy/Economics/Finance or any other related field.
- Any course or training in product development is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in banking, out of which 3 should be in Credit or Asset product environment.NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer