Website Tujijenge Tanzania
Tujijenge Tanzania was set up by Tujijenge Afrika, with the vision of being a leader in the provision of caring, customer focused financial services
Product Supervisor Job Vacancy at Tujijenge Tanzania
TUJIJENGE TANZANIA FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
WE ARE HIRING!
Position: Product Supervisor
Tujijenge Tanzania Financial Services is a highly reputable financial institution and currently we are looking for an experienced, committed PRODUCT SUPERVISOR.
• Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies aligned with the organization’s goals
• Analyze market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities for growth
• Plan and execute marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital, print, and social media
• Work closely with business development personnel, lead Business Development agents (BDA) and other teams to align marketing efforts with overall business objectives
• Lead and supervise the team to acquire new clients and retain existing clientele to the lending
program of the company, in line with Institutional policies and procedures.
• Ensure team members compile, evaluate, and analyse loan proposals and make recommendations. (Including site visits and other due diligence)
• Make awareness among team members to support the completion of the loan application and collation of supporting documents/ materials.
• Report team feedbacks to respective Managers
• Deploy team members to promote credit services in the community, raise programme awareness,
and build networks and relationships within the local community.
• Monitor the service standard of the call centre and ensure to get the maximum no of conversion
though call centre activities
• Supervise and actively engage in the recovery process where necessary.
• Monitoring the collection of rentals in the field, providing receipts for payments made, periodical
rental collection within the agreed time frame.
• Be a leader, coach, and mentor to the subordinates
• Maintain high standard in all service and delivery aspects
SKILLS, COMPETENCE, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Minimum of three years of experience in the position.
• Strong understanding of lending practices and financial regulations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficiency in computer applications, including Microsoft Office.
• Multilingual abilities.
How to Apply :
SEND YOUR CV ON OR BEFORE 22/01/2024 TO: email@example.com
(Please include “Product Supervisor” as mail subject)