Website Karama Lodge
A peaceful secluded respite where you can enjoy the beauty around you to the sounds of the surrounding forest.
Receptionist Job Vacancy at Karama Lodge
RECEPTIONIST/ FRONT OFFICE
Company: Karama Lodge
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Warmly greet and assist guests/clients upon arrival, maintaining a friendly and professional demeanour. Offer refreshments.
- Provide guests/clients with comprehensive information about our facilities and services, addressing inquiries promptly and accurately.
- Maintain a clean and organized reception area, ensuring it is always tidy and presentable
- Assist in administrative tasks with accuracy and confidentiality.
- Participate in the room’s inspection before the check in of the guests.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service
- Performing all check-in and check-out tasks
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms.
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully furnished to accommodate guests’ needs.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong Spoken English
- Able to handle Money
- Good Communication Skills
- Team player
- Ability to engage with clients
- High personal hygiene
College diploma or equivalent.
Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
Proficiency in English Language
Flexibility, reliability, and teamwork skills, as well as a positive and friendly attitude.
MODE OF APPLICATION
If you fit the Minimum Requirements, we look forward to receiving your applications and CV’s to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org