Website NMB Bank PLC
Close to You
Relationship Manager; Commercial Job Vacancy at NMB Bank PLC (1 Position(s))
- Actively selling loans, deposit, and cross selling other banks products (Forex, Fund Transfer, Internet Banking etc.) to commercial businesses.
- Onboarding and appraising big ticket size assets (TZS 3 billion and above) and provide recommendations for decision making
- Advise the Senior Manager; Commercial on all aspects related to developing the commercial business (Asset & Liabilities)
- Take a leading role in driving commercial sales, through positive customer relationships, networking and relevant promotions via the branch network.
- Offer support and build capacity of Relationship Officers through on-going mentoring and engagement to ensure quality credit applications and business growth.
- Monitor and review the commercial portfolio performance to ensure that targets are met.
- Review customer feedback, market intelligence, workshops/focus group reports and review product design and performance to establish if change, redesign or re-launch is appropriate.
- Co-ordinate budget objectives of the responsibility area on commercial products to ensure targets are achieved as per approved budget.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved by providing accurate sales advice in line with customers’ expectations.
- Prepare budget and projections for the commercial product segment. The budget to include the list of existing, prospective, and potential customers to benefit from the loan and deposit products.
- Perform other duties as may be directed or assigned by his/her line manager
- Strong credit analysis skills.
- Strong customer relationship and sound understanding of bank’s loan products, policies, and procedures.
- Conversant with standard computer applications (Excel, Word and Access).
- Good communication skills with high proficiency in the use of (English and Kiswahili).
- Strong business management, leadership, coaching, and team building skills.
Relationship Manager; Commercial Job Vacancy at NMB Bank PLC
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Banking and or related fields.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Relationship Management; handling customers under Business & Commercial Banking
- Experience in Credit Analysis and AppraisalNMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job please visit careers.nmbbank.co.tz.