Website NMB Bank PLC
Close to You
Relationship Manager; Diaspora Job Vacancy at NMB Bank PLC (1 Position(s))
- Sell, develop business, and ensure that there is increased customer base, deposit, earnings, facility utilization and usage of bank products and services.
- Be the principal contact point for the bank’s relationship with a designated portfolio of Diaspora customers and non-customers to all other NMB departments/units as per customer needs.
- Ensure that customer relations are well maintained to reduce complaints and retain existing customers.
- Grow and maintain quality loan book and manage PAR and NPL as arise thereof.
- Plan, manage and execute campaigns in international markets with high customer potential for recruitment and articulate Banks focus with targeted presentations.
- Analyze market intelligence across global markets and develop tactical campaign, sales plan and champion development of innovative products.
- Prepare monthly status reports – business engagements and quantify the values achieved.
- Ensure that an effective call program is maintained on all allocated relationships and prospects. The call reports should be recorded shared and filed
- Be conversant with policies and procedures pertaining to all bank products and services and be able to adapt to change based on technological advancements and customer sophistication.
- Maintain close relationships with key stakeholders such as embassies and Tanzanian diaspora leaders.
- Thorough knowledge of bank products, operations, regulations and specific markets for diaspora clients and wealth management needs.
- Ability and flexibility to travel widely for Diaspora Market activation and be accessible to customers from different global time zones
- In-depth knowledge of diaspora needs (products, services, and behavior)
- Sound financial knowledge, thorough information of NMB various offerings
- Interpersonal skills to create and maintain relevant business networks; and to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Preferably ability to speaks other foreign languages beyond English such as French/German/Spanish
- Relationship Management skills to effectively perform Relationship Management activities/tasks in a manner that consistently achieves high quality standards or benchmarks.
- Knowledge of personal banking products.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures, and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Sales and marketing skills to effectively sell bank products and expand market share.
- Business development skills to effectively segment the target market, gather market intelligence and identify opportunities for the bank to sell its products.
- Commercial awareness to Understand and apply commercial and financial principles to business thinking.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Planning and organizing skills to effectively plan own time and manage assigned projects.
- Strong networking skills to establish mutually beneficial relationships with other businesspeople and potential clients and customers in order to grow business.
- Proficiency in use of MS office tools.
Relationship Manager; Diaspora Job Vacancy at NMB Bank PLC
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Business Administration or related fields.
- 4 years’ minimum experience in Sales or service-related role out of which 2 should be in Diaspora
- General experience in product development and credit analysis.NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job please visit careers.nmbbank.co.tz.