Website Exim Bank Tanzania
Exim Bank (Tanzania), is a commercial bank in Tanzania
Relationship Manager Job Vacancy at Exim Bank Tanzania.
REPORTING TO: Branch Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Maintaining Customers Portfolio
DEPARTMENT: Retail Banking
HOURS OF WORK
8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
8am – 1pm Saturdays. Or different hours as per individual branches working hours.
1. PURPOSE OF JOB:
The purpose of this role is to build the Business, Deepen Relationships and Managing Key and Potential Customers from sales of Liabilities, Acquisitions, Cash Management, Credit Card and Retail Products to maximize revenue by achieving sales targets.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Building relationship with a portfolio of customers assigned to become a first point of contact for their banking needs.
2. Growth of CASAFD and ASSET of the existing client portfolio as per the target given, and Acquisitions of new CASA FD and ASSET customers as per given budget .
3. To meet the fee income goal through the existing clients portfolio.
4. To provide a personalized and committed banking services to the customers in the portfolio, such as reviews on customers’ accounts and giving each customer the opportunity to make informed choices on their everyday banking.
5. Identification of cross-selling opportunities in the customer portfolio assigned.
6. Developing and maintaining a sales/queries management database which can be used for review purposes, analysis of branch performance and reflection for improvement.
7. Working with branch managers to anticipate key issues, identifying useful opportunities, and offering professional expertise/solutions to all stake holders.
8. Use referrals from existing clients in the portfolio to open new client accounts.
9. Have a good understanding of all products/services offered by EXIM to be able to serve the client better.
10. Prepare Position reports to the Branch Manager
3. QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. University degree in Business Administration or Economics and relevant professional qualifications in banking, finance, or marketing
2. Minimum of two years relevant working experience in a similar position
3. Computer literacy and knowledge of new evolving technology systems
Relationship Manager Job Vacancy at Exim Bank Tanzania
4. COMPETENCY REQUIRED:
1. Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suit their needs.
2. Self-confident, ambitious, willing to take on challenges.
3. High energy level and aggressive
4. Self-motivated, fast learning with a proven ability to work independently under pressure and high efficiency.
5. Experience in structured trade finance, syndication and project financing will be an added advantage.
6. Possess in depth understanding and knowledge of retail banking Products viz (liabilities, acquisitions, cash management, credit cards, sales products etc)
7. Proven sales experience in a client relationship role within retail banking
How to Apply :
To apply, please send your CV along with all academic certificates to email@example.com with the subject line: JOB APPLICATION: Relationship Manager
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application deadline: 13th September 2023.
Recommended: Read our Job Tips Here to enhance your Application
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org