Website CG Tech Services, Inc
Business IT Support and Services for Seattle, WA
Remote Recruiter/HR Specialist Job Vacancy at CG Tech Services, Inc
Remote South Africa
Located in Seattle, Washington in the United States, CG Tech Services (cgtechservices.com) is a Managed Service Provider (MSP), focused on providing best in class IT support and cybersecurity services for businesses and not-for-profits of 5-1,000 employees.
We are seeking a skilled human resources specialist who is passionate about recruiting, and supporting and developing talent through our company’s policies and procedures. Our ideal candidate will be responsible and reliable, experienced in recruiting work, screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates. They should be highly efficient, organized, and approachable. We expect applicants to have a solid knowledge of various HR functions and administrative responsibilities. Under limited supervision, the HR Recruiter Specialist provides support in functional areas of Human Resources which include recruitment, onboarding, personnel records, regulatory reporting requirements, benefits administration and other areas as needed. This is a fully remote position that would be working with existing and recruiting new team members in the United States, South Africa, the Philippines, and other countries.
This would be a good fit for someone who:
• Is humble, motivated, and emotionally intelligent, specifically with a high degree of empathy.
• Enjoys helping others succeed and sees their role as maximizing the output of their team.
• Loves a faster-paced, no-drama environment where office politics, backstabbing, gossip, and negativity are not tolerated.
• Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
• Likes the idea of working for a smaller but growing company where their ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction, and growth.
• Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in their education.
• Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning, and becoming part of our team long-term.
This is a full-time position of 40 hours a week. The expectation is that the majority of your hours worked would be Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time to collaborate with our team. However, hours will have some flexibility to conduct interviews with job candidates in various time zones.
• Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
• Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
• Manage job posting and advertisement processes.
• Attends and participates in online job fairs and recruiting events.
• Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records
• Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
• Prepare and distribute assessments and numerical, language, and logical reasoning test.
• Schedules interviews, oversees preparation of interview questions, and other hiring and selection materials.
• Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status.
• Implement training and development plans as part of new team member onboarding.
• Performs employee onboarding to include data entry into the HR Information system and new employee orientation. Ensures data entered is complete and accurate and provides guidance to employees ensuring they have a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures.
• Assists in creating and updating the employee handbook.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
• Successful work experience as a Human Resources Specialist, officer, recruiter, administrator, or other HR position
• Strong working knowledge of HR functions and procedures (e.g., pay and benefits, recruitment, training, and development)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and LinkedIn Recruiter
• In-depth knowledge of or willingness to learn hiring strategies, labor laws, and employment diversity, equity, and inclusivity.
• Commitment to staying current on the understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
• Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
• Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
• Aptitude for critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision making.
• Strength of character, ethics, commitment, reliability, and integrity.
Education & Experience:
Minimum of three (3) years of related work experience in HR, or a higher education degree and one (1) year of related work experience in Human Resources.
Prolonged periods of sitting/standing at a desk and working on a computer, including VoIP phone calls and video meetings.
Other Requirements:• You will need to provide your own computer that is running Windows 10/11.
• Allow us to install software on your computer that keeps it up to date with security patches and anti-virus because we work with heavily regulated industries in the United States. Security precautions are paramount for us.
• Have a headset that connects to your computer to use our VoIP phone system to communicate with our team and job candidates.
• Have Internet access of at least 20 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload speeds to work with our systems.
This position has the opportunity to grow into an HR Manager, Director of HR, or Chief Human Resources Office.
Cultural Fit Considerations:
As this job posting is to an international audience with differing beliefs and cultural norms, please be aware that we are a progressive company with LGBTQIA+ team members and clients. While we respect and honor many forms of diversity, equity, and inclusivity, LGBTQIA+ people in the United States and other countries do not have equal protection nor treatment. This statement is not meant to exclude recognizing and celebrating other forms of diversity important to our team, but to be explicit in informing you of an important aspect of our team and clients.
Equal Employment Opportunity PolicyWe prohibit discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable local, state, or United State of America federal law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.