Website Mbali Mbali Lodges and Camps Limited
Mbali Mbali is a collection of five stunning lodges in Tanzania. Each location has been carefully selected for their unique experiences, across incredibly diverse ecological areas, taking you on a trail less travelled to some of Tanzania’s most untouched and unique National Parks.
Res-Request Reservation Consultant Job Vacancy
Mbali Mbali is a collection of five stunning lodges in Tanzania. Each location has been carefully selected for its unique experiences, across incredibly diverse ecological areas, taking you on a trail less traveled to some of Tanzania’s most untouched and unique National Parks. We looking to recruit experienced, qualified, and energetic candidates to join our team as a Res Request Reservations Consultant with a broad knowledge of Tanzania as a destination.
Position: Res-Request Reservations Consultant.
Location: Arusha Responsibilities:
- Receive and process all booking requests from all booking channels.
- Quoting and preparing itineraries.
- Ensure full payment of bookings is made in line with the booking terms and conditions.
- Engage, discuss, and provide solutions to agents based on their requirements.
- Process and issue detailed booking documentation to agents as required.
- Ensure that records are properly kept and archived per company policy.
- Make follow-ups for provisional bookings and outstanding payments.
- Promptly confirm bookings, subject to available rooms and within defined booking policies.
- Process all reservation inquiries, ensuring all the time that the best solution is provided to the agents.
- Collect, update, and communicate/share all the necessary details concerning guest arrivals to the lodges daily.
- Respond immediately and accurately to any lodge or accounts queries about guest details.
- Prepare any reports as may be required from time to time.
- Issue accurate invoices and reservation summaries to agents.
- Arrange all processed vouchers/documents and ensure that they are carefully & and correctly archived daily.
Experience & Education:
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Excellent up-to-date computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, itinerary software)
- Must have good experience in using the Res-Request Reservation System.
- Good numerical skills
- 3-4 Years of working experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills (English & Kiswahili)
- Attractive salary package
- Health insurance for the candidate with immediate family
- Lunch and Transportation
HOW TO APPLY
For all applicants who meet the criteria for the above position, please send your application including your CV, Cover letter, and Professional Certificates to email@example.com
YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT MUST READ “APPLICATION FOR RES REQUEST
RESERVATION CONSULTANT”. An email with no above Subject will not be considered.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us, please accept that
your application did not meet our requirements. Early applicants will be given priority.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org