Website Corto Safaris
Corto Safaris is a French-Tanzanian tour operator based in Arusha since 1996. We have grown to a team of over 100 collaborators and specialists
Reservations Agent Job Vacancy at Corto Safaris
Corto Safaris is a Franco-Tanzanian tour company which specializes in tailor-made safaris in Arusha, Tanzania since 1996.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Reservations Agent at Corto Safaris located in Arusha, Tanzania. The Reservations Agent will be responsible for handling phone calls, making reservations, keeping files updated on both physical files and internal software, assisting the sales department with their inquiries, and performing any other receptionist duties.
This agent will also be responsible for handling direct bookings for our properties. This means they must keep the internal plannings updated, be in constant communication with the property managers, and create invoices and service vouchers for external clients and local agents. It is also required that the agent work constantly with the accounting department to ensure bookings and activities are invoiced correctly and are paid in timely manner.
Lastly, effective communication skills in both English and Swahili, and most importantly, efficient organizational skills.
- Phone Etiquette and Customer Service skills
- Experience in Reservations and Receptionist Duties
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Swahili and English, both oral and written
- Minimum 2 years experience in a safari company
- Certification in hospitality or tourism is required
- Fluency in French is a big plus
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus
How to Apply :