Website Altezza Travel Ltd
Altezza Travel is a local leader in exciting adventure trips
Safari Driver (Tour Guide) Job Vacancy at Altezza Travel Ltd
- Understands the company’s objectives and standards, values, and culture of the company applying them on the job daily.
- Greet all guests promptly at scheduled tour times
- Outline the tour and timeline before beginning
- Determine if any guests have physical restrictions that should be considered
- Answer any questions that the guests have
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of our facility and related topics
- Remain calm, friendly, and enthusiastic at all times
- Escort guests through the tour, taking breaks as needed Keep the tour moving on schedule while still being considerate to guests
- Achieves customers’ expectations and performance targets of the department.
- Ensures Security awareness and safekeeping of all valuables trusted in your care (e.g. company’s equipment).
- Valid Class C driving License
- minimum 5 years of experience as a safari guide
- Having the knowledge of Russian Language will be added as advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English knowledge
- Good knowledge about Wildlife, Tanzania, and its National parks
- Simple mechanical knowledge of motor vehicles
- Experience with radio communication & common manual safari vehicles
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, CV, supporting documents, and phone number of three referees to HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, ALTEZZA TRAVELLING LIMITED, P.O .Box 938 , Moshi , Kilimanjaro. or send through email@example.com Please make sure the subject of your email will be: Safari Driver– APPLICATION .
Deadline for the submission of applications is at 4 PM on 30/ January /2024 .
Only applications written English Language will be considered.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For More information do not hesitate to call 0762750913.