|At Elewana Afrika (T) Limited, we:
|o Deliver an unforgettable experience for each of our guests and do so at every opportunity.o Respect the Elewana Brand Values and demonstrate these in our daily working life.
o work as One Team and support each other in everything we do.
o take pride in ourselves and in the brand that we represent.
o Treat guests and colleagues with dignity and respect, as everyone is important.
o never say ‘no’ to our guests.
Applications are now being accepted for the following vacancy at Elewana Afrika (T) Ltd:
|Sales Manager – Explorer
|Central Sales & Reservations Office (CSRO)
|Business Development Manager – Regional DMC’s & Agents (BDM)
Sales Strategy Development & Delivery:
- Expand the reach of Explorer Brand and ensure there is a solid and deep understanding of the role it plays in Tanzania, both now and in the future.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve revenue and occupancy goals. This should include the DMC and overseas agent strategy and targets. In particular
- Increase in bed nights as per budget
- Increase in overall revenue as per budget
iii. Grow the achieved rate per target geographic budget
- Analyse market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities for growth.
- Identify key current and future partners to achieve the commercial ambitions.
- With the BDM and Commercial Director identify and set sales targets and quotas for the sales team.
- Play an active role in managing key accounts for Explorer in conjunction with the relevant BDM.
- Ensuring that Explorer benefits from and contributes to Elewana group
- Identifying potential suppliers for other group companies (Ky safari, Sopa etc)
- Achieve the identified annual targets for Explorer but also a solid contribution to the group.
- Respond to daily requests/complaint handling from your key markets.
- To travel as deemed necessary to fulfil the targets for the geography in which you work.
- Support of Finance dept. in managing individual agent account balances.
- Contribute to writing and proofreading of Explorer material (along with marketing team) for the unit
- Contribute to development of the content of Agent Zone as required
- Build and maintain strong relationships with DMC partners, agents, corporate clients, event planners, and other potential partners.
- Conduct client visits and sales presentations to promote the hotel’s facilities and services.
- Cooperate with head office and international representatives to achieve sales targets.
- Manage, develop and deliver top grade feedback on Commercial service offered to the global markets.
Sales and Marketing Collateral:
- Develop and ensure the availability of effective sales and marketing materials that are market.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to create promotional campaigns and packages.
- Monitor room availability, pricing, and occupancy rates to optimise revenue.
- Implement pricing strategies and negotiate contracts with clients.
- Manage group and event bookings effectively.
Sales Reporting and Analysis:
- Prepare regular sales reports, forecasts, and budgets.
- Utilise data and analytics to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Work closely with marketing teams to coordinate group bookings and events.
- Ensure seamless execution of events and meetings.
- Ensure exceptional customer service and partner throughout the booking process.
- Address DMC & Agent inquiries, concerns, and feedback promptly and professionally.
- Facilitate effective communication between operations and the CRSO department in relation to Explorer and wider group where needed.
- Proactively identify issues and implement structural solutions to minimise problems and operational challenges.
- Recruit, train, and manage a high-performing sales team.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to sales representatives.
- Set clear performance expectations and conduct regular performance evaluations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Hospitality Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager in the hotel or hospitality industry.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Proficiency in hotel reservation systems (Res request) and sales software.
- Knowledge of local and the current international market trends and competitor analysis.
- Customer-focused with a passion for exceeding guest expectations.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets.
Equal Training Opportunity:
Elewana Afrika provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in training to all people without regards to race, colour, religion, gender, tribe, age, disability, political affiliation, national origin, or marital status.
Please submit your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Sales Manager in the email header no later than 9th February, 2024 with a detailed CV & covering letter, demonstrating how your skills and experience make you the ideal candidate for this training programme.
Confidentiality assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Check Out: The Top 6 Things to Keep On Your CV in 2024