Website Bonds Security Company Ltd
Bonds Security specializes in the design of security solutions, provision of security guards, consulting, vulnerability and risk assessment and private investigation.
Security Officers Job Vacancies at Bonds Security Company Ltd – 200 Posts
JOB ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POSITION OF SECURITIES OFFICERS
Bonds Security Company Ltd is a Security Company which has a rigorous process of selecting its security officers. Bonds Security carry out vetting based on our criteria, we shortlist vet through the local policies & health examinations – to get clearance.
Bonds Security Company Ltd is looking for the Candidates who has the qualifications, experience and competent for the position of Security Officer. A security officer must be well-trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation.
JOB TITTLE : Security Officer
POSTS : 200 Security Officers
JOB LOCATION : ARUSHA
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT : FULL TIME
FORM OF EMPLOYMENT : CONTRACT
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR SECURITY OFFICER
Ø Proven experience as security officer or guard 1 + yrs
Ø Familiarity with report writing
Ø Excellent surveillance and observation skills
Ø Trained in First Aid and self-defense
Ø Form Four / Form Six Levers, or College education
Ø Military Certificate or JKT
Ø Strong Communication skills and Fluently in English
Ø Excellent customer service skills.
Ø Basic Knowledge of computer operating systems hardware and software (Added advantage)
Ø Ability to prioritize and delegate
Ø Work ethic and Punctuality
Ø IT knowledge is an added advantage
Security Officers Job Vacancies at Bonds Security Company Ltd
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Secure all exits, doors and windows and provide proper hand over after end of shift.
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
SALARY: As per the company salary scale
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are confident that you fit for the role and you are keen to add value to your career, then please submit your application enclosing your detailed Curriculum Vita to the Bonds Security Company Ltd Office located at Sanawari Arusha, or send via P. O. Box 14520, Arusha, Tanzania. Or send to email@example.com
The application deadline will be: 30th May, 2023. Do not apply if you do not meet the qualifications needed for this post.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Check Out: The Job Application Letter Checklist
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org